Girl I Sit Beside In Chemistry

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

JAC
Loyal

Girl I Sit Beside In Chemistry

Post by JAC »

Maybe as some of you read in my other post a while back, I had a botched date attempt with this girl in my math class, and well now I learn she's not the candid girl she turned out to be.

But anyways I was all bummed out from that, and the thing was I was liking this girl enough that I totally missed right over this other girl.

She's in my chemistry class, and her name is kayleigh. All the while I was talking to her about this other girl I liked, she was passing hints left and right towards me, like when she asked me who I like, and I guess I was supposed to say her but I was interested in someone else then.

Anyways, the long story short is, that I hadn't noticed till recently that I'm starting to like this girl, and now everyone is telling me that i should ask her out on a date. She did send me an email tonight asking me to call her, and I was wondering why she didn't call me herself, but it was too late to call her back. So I stayed on my computer and one of my buddies comes on and he tells me that she's been googly eyeing me all along.

So now i"m thinking about it. I like her, she's cute and funny and a great person to be with and all, but when I think really hard, the question comes to me, do I really want a relationship? I'm pretty sure things would hit off really well between us. She's always poking me and stuff during class and I poke her back and all that flirting stuff. But sometimes I feel like, like it's better for me to be single. I wasn't really looking for anything right now, not a date, or anything, but now that the opportunity is kind of here, i'm second guessing myself.

Then I also wonder, Jon, for the longest time of your life, you were wishing that a good girl would like you , just for who you were, and then finally someone comes along, and you might throw it away. I told that to my buddy and he told me that if I didn't ask her out on at least a date, he would do it for me.

He knows how I feel about it, and I guess he's just not going to let me throw this chance away.

I'm really having a hard time deciding. I like this girl, and i'm more than 100% sure she likes me, and all that. I just don't know how I feel about this. I really think I should ask her out on the date, and see how I feel after, yea, I'll feel validated after that, but I don't know. Relationships aren't supposed to be that confusing! Especially if you're not in one!

I'm so confused.
TheAshtrayGirl
Loyal

Re: Girl I Sit Beside In Chemistry

Post by TheAshtrayGirl »

hey hey! calm down! its ok to be confused! i think you should ask her out an a date ! thats it! and if you like that then ask her to be your girl friend and whatnot...if not then its ok! it was just a date! i think you will though!! ;) :D
i love you Andrew, and theres nothing anyone can do.

http://www.matazone.co.uk/theotherside.html
*mel*
Loyal

Post by *mel* »

yep, I agree. Just go out on one date!!! It's not like you guys will be married, and you can break it off anytime. But, you might want to tell her before hand that you're just trying it that there are no definite plans. (something to that effect-not those exact words) But, it's not like just going on a date to eat doesnt' mean that you are tied down and committed to a relationship.

That's why I think you should really do it!!! Put yourself out there, and don't be afraid to ask her to be "your girlfriend"....don't let a good girl like her get away, because I know i let a really GREAT guy get away from me, because I was in the same boat as you are in. :'( So, don't let her go if you like her! good luck! :)
JAC
Loyal

Post by JAC »

Yea yea, nobody has said anything against it.

She called me a few times, and I think she was waiting each time for me to ask, so I'll do it tomorrow.

:)
TheAshtrayGirl
Loyal

Post by TheAshtrayGirl »

good luck

;) :D :D :lol:
i love you Andrew, and theres nothing anyone can do.

http://www.matazone.co.uk/theotherside.html
EmoKid123
Loyal

Post by EmoKid123 »

Dude ! Im in the same position! Only im like the Girl (but a boy obviusly) and this girl im really interested in would be you(only of course, not you, haha) I hope she starts liking me just like you started liking her. And the funny thing is, i sit next to her in Chemistry too, hahaha. :D
Didn't you know you were a saint,

what a shameful fall from grace

But I'll catch you, I'll catch you

Everybody's waiting for that something they can hold onto

while tripping over our own words to self-dug graves for an excuse to fall

Because every failures just as sweet as the last