It Hurts

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

sweethelp
Veteran

It Hurts

Post by sweethelp »

alright well i really like this guy but he's like 25 or 26 and im only 17. but him and i get along really well and he's a great guy and he's also my manager. like him and i have this joke that im his little hooker and we always make sexual jokes towards each other because of that and yeah like hes just a really great guy and just the thought of him makes me really happy. and some of the other managers were joking around telling rich and i to stop flirting and i heard them talking about how he likes me and how they all know that he really does want to run for me and stuff. but now my friend christine who is like 20 used to like him like a lot and her and i are pretty good friends ive known her since i was a baby!! but i guess now she told me tonight that she still likes him and she likes him a lot! but only one of my friends knows that i like him and i dont want to tell her because i know itll hurt her, so should i just try to get over him?? it just hurts so much because like it finally hit me that it could never work out. hes like 8 or 9 years older, he drinks a lot, hes my manager, and my friend likes him. ugh it just sucks. it hurts so much. im so sick of seeing other people so happy and i never am anymore. i know thats selfish but whatever.

ugh i dunno what to do!!!! i feel like crying. :'( :bag: :'(

~~Kimmy~~
She's so big hearted

but not so remarkable

just an ordinary humble girl

expecting nothing as we may

to think it's a pretty person's worth

you are beautiful

and you'd better go show it

so go and look again

you gotta be true only if you really wanna go to the top and you really wanna win

don't believe in living normal

just to satisfy demand

Well, if you wanna get free

and if wanna get smart by the sake of your heart

you should own your lame and stand up tall

:)
FiZzBaW
Veteran

Re: It Hurts

Post by FiZzBaW »

WoW,

I am no relationship expert at all, but it seems to me like you answer your own questions in your post......

I see the words Manager and I can tell you there BAD IDEA!!!! and apprently the other things you listed are important to you so take your own doubts and advice and do not go there.... Thats what I think...

Try to meet someone who is not in a position of authority over you, and maybe that you don't work with....

Sorry to burst your bubble and all, but I think if you persue this relationship it can only turn out badly..

-My thoughts

Hug? :hug:

-Jared
Click to Email Me

AIM: fizzbaw05

Visit our Live Chat or use IRC: irc.helpingteens.org

----

"I helped save Jericho!" Facebook Group

SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

Post by SexyLittleDoll »

Aww babe.. doesn't seem like that can workout. I don't have anything against dating an older guy but the fact that he's your manager makes it really hard. I can tell you just want someone special to love.. hang in there he will come.
Σας αγαπώ μωρό. Σας χάνω, αγάπη εσείς, και θελήστε να είστε με σας .. με την όλη καρδιά μου. AKA SexyMandy
sweethelp
Veteran

Post by sweethelp »

UPDATE:

so i went to the new years party last night and my manager and i made-out for a little bit after almost everyone was gone and my friend was upstairs asleep b/c she drank too much. but i know if i had been sober myself then i wouldnt have kissed him but we made-out like 2 more times after that. he wound up telling my friend what had happened. he called her today and then called me right afterwards. i guess he tried to make it seem like a mistake although he point blank told his friend and i that he didnt mind it at all. but i know he was trying to get her to be less upset with me than him since he kissed me first/made the first move and i had pulled away from him and said i couldnt do it because she likes him. him and i talked for about an hour tonight and we decided to not tell anyone from work and that while it was fun that we probably shouldnt have done it. i mean at least thats what i believe, he seemed to enjoy it more than i did but he had more to drink than i did. i just feel so terrible like i feel like a terrible person. ugh i dunno what to do. i hate drama. i feel so stupid i kissed my friends crush and i drank more than i thought i would like i thought i would have like 1 drink maybe but i wound up having like 10 shots and 2 other drinks. at least i wasnt completely drunk though because i made sure to drink a lot of water. plus it sucks even more because my first kiss was a drunk one :( im so confused. i feel sooooo badly :'( :( :bag:

~~Kimmy~~
She's so big hearted

but not so remarkable

just an ordinary humble girl

expecting nothing as we may

to think it's a pretty person's worth

you are beautiful

and you'd better go show it

so go and look again

you gotta be true only if you really wanna go to the top and you really wanna win

don't believe in living normal

just to satisfy demand

Well, if you wanna get free

and if wanna get smart by the sake of your heart

you should own your lame and stand up tall

:)
Stuck911
Loyal

Post by Stuck911 »

I'm so sorry that happened. I think you guys should just be friends, it's never really a good idea to hook up with the boss.
DON'T HIT KIDS..... No seriously...... They have guns now

I'm ashamed at what I did for a Klondac bar.......

I want a realtionship I can finally sink my teeth into