Why Won't He Say It?

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

Barbies are Evil
Veteran

Why Won't He Say It?

Post by Barbies are Evil »

I have this friend, (and a sorta crush) and he's a sweetie and a good friend and he knows everything about me and still wants to talk to me and we were in the same gym class last year and we talked all the time and now we talk on the phone and everyone thinks we are going out, that we like eachother and I like him and I know in my heart he likes me because on New Years Eve I confronted him on the phone because I thought he was ignoring me because he hadn't answered my calls or ims in two days and he said in the sweetest tone "i'd never ignore you Erin, not you." and teenage guys don't usually say things like that, ya know? plus he says all the time that he'd love to do something and hang out with me. but see now here is the problem. Some of his friends are assholes who don't like me for some superficial and shallow reason, so he may be afraid that his friends are gonna rag on him if we take what in my mind the obvious next step and ah, he won't say he likes me....I really have a feeling he does but I wanna be sure cause I don't want to get humiliated, ya know? I don't know, I think he might put the ragging he'd get from his friends over the feelings I really think he has for me, ya know? :huh: and you say girls are confusing.........
TJ[10:13 PM]: no not really..... it's all so.... like wow..... screw steps, you took a fuckin jet pack and strapped it on yourself and rocketed your way forward (thats my big bro)

And I'm going to extremes

Tomorrow I will change

And today won't mean a thing

I'm a bitch, I'm a tease

I'm a goddess on my knees

When you hurt, when you suffer

I'm your angel undercover

I've been numb, I'm revived

Can't say I'm not alive

You know I wouldn't want it any other way

Meredith Brooks-Bitch
sweethelp
Veteran

Re: Why Won't He Say It?

Post by sweethelp »

i would say just try talking to him again. ask him how he really feels towards you and if he says he thinks of you as just a friend then ask him if its because his friends dont like you.

guys are confusing and im sorry this is happening to you. hope this helped. ignore his friends theyre buttheads.

feel free to message me anytime

~~Kimmy~~
She's so big hearted

but not so remarkable

just an ordinary humble girl

expecting nothing as we may

to think it's a pretty person's worth

you are beautiful

and you'd better go show it

so go and look again

you gotta be true only if you really wanna go to the top and you really wanna win

don't believe in living normal

just to satisfy demand

Well, if you wanna get free

and if wanna get smart by the sake of your heart

you should own your lame and stand up tall

:)
kellykelly
Loyal

Post by kellykelly »

guys are sweet, caring, emtional people, until they get around other guys, then they're conceited immature perverted childish jerk offs. atleast alot of guys.. today for example i hung out with one of my close guy friends and a couple other guys. usually when just me n him hang out he's an alright guy, he can say some dumb sexist things, but, cmon he's a guy. lol. but, when he got around other boys today everything he said seemed immature and perverted. so, his friends may have an insanely big influence on him, and it's not right, it's not right at all. but it's the truth. girls do it too, i think it's just less obvious. anyways, try and really hang out with him, alone, none of his friends or yours, to influence you in any way. you'll get to know the real him. if you keep hanging out, ask to meet his friends, and if he doesn't want you to meet them then forget it, he shouldn't be ashamed of you, he should proudly say hey this is my cool friend and i dont care what you think. well maybe not literally that. plus, if he'd even do that, and make you two be 'secret friends' that means he's actually really immature and not worth your time anyways. i dunno, all this was more organized in my head, but i think you'll get it. anyways, feel free to PM anytime, i can explain myself better when i actually talk to people.
I'm wearing my sisters pants
Dedicated

Post by I'm wearing my sisters pants »

he could just be nervous that you only like him as a friend. or just doesn't wanna rush things. most guys are pretty stupid when it comes to girls to be honest. my girlfriend hinted that she liked me for 2 months before i caught on...then i was still nervous that she didn't like me. i'd just give him some time but hint here and there that you like him and see how he reacts. or just ask him straight up.
EMO
Stuck911
Loyal

Post by Stuck911 »

i think you should just drop hints every now and then, or just flat out say it.. guys are always different around other guys. you shoul dtalk to him about it.
DON'T HIT KIDS..... No seriously...... They have guns now

I'm ashamed at what I did for a Klondac bar.......

I want a realtionship I can finally sink my teeth into