Why Do I Always Do This

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

Stuck911
Loyal

Why Do I Always Do This

Post by Stuck911 »

So my boyfriend and I have been going out for 6 months now. We both love eachother soo much. Only problem is the age thing, which isn't that much of a problem anymore. So my problem is I want to always be with him, like all the time. I see him 4 days out of the week and somehow it's not enough. and my other problem is we both kinda do drugs, so neither one of us ever stops the other one. Which really only messes up our heath. I'm not sure what to do cause I want to e with all the time, but we always do bad stuff when we're together. Any help?
DON'T HIT KIDS..... No seriously...... They have guns now

I'm ashamed at what I did for a Klondac bar.......

I want a realtionship I can finally sink my teeth into
Six_Stringed_Demon
Loyal

Re: Why Do I Always Do This

Post by Six_Stringed_Demon »

I've been with my girlfriend for 6 months and i love her to bits, and i have to spend loads of time away at University, so i dont get to see her nearly as much as i would like. However i rekon that communication is everything, so try calling him like every day you don't see him, that might make you feel a bit better.

As for the drugs thing, that's down to you both to choose what you want to do. You sound like it's something you should be stopping eachother from doing, so if that's how you feel, speak to him about it, maybe try and quit together, as a couple?

Hope you find something usefull from what i said, if not i'm sure one of this bunch will be able to help you out :)

Good luck :cowboy:
Kit
Veteran

Re: Why Do I Always Do This

Post by Kit »

Call him everyday, write him cute notes and give them to him when you all do see each other, etc. I know it's hard being away from the ones we love but we would get bored if we were with eachother 24/7. Plus it makes the relationship more special. If that makes sense. But yes SSD is correct, you all should try to quit together. :) lol I couldn't agree more. If you need anything, I'm around.

Sammi
Email me If you ever need someone to talk to and I'm not online, drop me an E-mail. I'll get it on my phone!

Myspace Want to know more about me? Here's my myspace. You can see pictures of my family, and keep up with my life here.

I LOVE my Son Ethan who is 10 months old and my wonderful husband who is signing up for the Army!