Help Again

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

mandy219
Loyal

Help Again

Post by mandy219 »

fro those of u who dont alreayd know read my other post help, heres a new one for ya, i finally tell my best friend that i love him back the other day...... and today he tells me that he doesnt know what he wants in his life, he loves me he just wants me as a friend right now, but that he's stil lin love with me. He wants me just not right now... basicly isnt he telling me that i know what i want i just dont want you, and that i want you to hang on, for something that may or maynot come of this???

Im heartbroken and pissed all at once....... Here I am I've lost my best friend and the person Im in love with all at once... what do i do?

*EDIT* Closed Tags
FiZzBaW
Veteran

Re: Help Again

Post by FiZzBaW »

Friend,

I know I gave you a pretty blunt answer when you told us about this situation before and I am going to do the same thing again.

I am in no way a relationship expert, but I have a little expereince with the whole best friend, transformation to gf/bf thing. I can pretty much say that if you are really close friends, you love each other, and you don't Date, that you will not remain friends in most cases.

I think its because you become too close to the person and need more from the relationship. I became close friends with my ex-gf, we dated and broke up three times and since we graduated we don't even see each other, and I don't really wana see her that much, because of what it would bring up.

In my opinion, you can't really be "Just Friends" with someone you care for so deeply. So I don't beleive that he is telling you that he doesn't want you, he is likely having the same delima you where having in your previous post.

My only suggestion is to TELL HIM what you told us, if you are close you can have such a conversation and decide where to go from here.

-Sorry it isn't an easy fix, but COMMUNICATION is key

-Jared
Click to Email Me

AIM: fizzbaw05

Visit our Live Chat or use IRC: irc.helpingteens.org

----

"I helped save Jericho!" Facebook Group

RockBSK1432
Loyal

Post by RockBSK1432 »

Tell him...talk to him.
mandy219
Loyal

Post by mandy219 »

i would but he made me promise to pick up my cell phone when he calls, but when i call him he cant pick up. SO i told him tonight that if i am his love and everything else, then he has until tomorrow nigth to call me back, and if he doesnt im walking away. Yes im young but why should i hold on and hurt my self, adn drive my self crazy day after day wondering what i did, if i didnt do anything at all

If he really does want me then he'll call me, and if he doesnt then slowly but surely i'll pick up the broken peices and move on
Stuck911
Loyal

Post by Stuck911 »

I tihnk that was a smart thing for you to do. This way you know what's going on. So happened
DON'T HIT KIDS..... No seriously...... They have guns now

I'm ashamed at what I did for a Klondac bar.......

I want a realtionship I can finally sink my teeth into