Maybe Just Venting?

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

Sk8r_4_LiFe
Veteran

Maybe Just Venting?

Post by Sk8r_4_LiFe »

I think I might just be venting, but maybe there are people out there that have the same problem, or know the solution. Being 20 years old, I pictured these days to be clubbing/bar hopping, meeting many girls, have my own apartment, my own life. But it's funny how things work, cause they just dont. Single, working crazy weekend hours, band practice, working out, and going to school have become such a time restraint. However, I do find time to relax, and relaxing without someone else in my arms, is just heartbreaking. It seems at this age, you find a wierd dillemma. Girls that are in my age group, go bar hopping/ clubbing, and unfairly so because they have breasts (I dont mean to be sexist - if I sound it anyway). It's almost all superficial, kind of making me sick. I miss the years in high school when, dating was a big thing, and even staying at home with your girlfriend watching TV was a big deal. Now it's not, atleast for me. But I don't want that to change. I need someone whose willing to just chillax, because that's what I like to do. I'm very personality B - relax and enjoy life as it comes by. But where does one find girls like this. Going to the bar is a waste, the girls are horrible there, and so the only reason I go is to just have a few drinks (sometimes a few too many) and enjoy the atmosphere. I tried online, god what a waste that was. I've met a few girls that were just - not me (and in a dangerous way not me). If any other guy feels like this, speak up. Or if any girl knows where the good girls hang out, tell me. I'm dying for some answers!
Me: So do you like, HIM?

Rosca: No way, they suck. . .

Me: How can you say that, they're love METAL

Rosca: They ain't Metal!

Me: Well they probably get more women than we will ever in our lives combined

Rosca: Yea cause they're gay. . .
SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

Re: Maybe Just Venting?

Post by SexyLittleDoll »

I think I have the same problem .. I got sick last year and I had to stay home and do nothing all the time.. It was like the hardest slap in the face someone could have given me. I was just the girl you are describing.. out partying all the time, clubbing, etc. and then it was all taken away from me in an instant. All the guys who would be calling me all the time wanting to date and everything stopped calling because I was pissy and sick and I just didn't want to do anything with them. Now.. I'm starting to feel better.. getting my life back slowly but surely and I feel over whelmed with everything that is happening. I go out one time and its like WHOA look at all these guys who want to talk to me. I don't even know how to flirt anyway.. I don't think lol and here it is right in my face.. but I don't want it because I think back to the days when I was sitting in bed sick and lonely and I wonder where they all were then. We all have relationship problems Paul hang in there.. I think that girl .. your friend you were talking about in the other post will come along sooner or later.
Σας αγαπώ μωρό. Σας χάνω, αγάπη εσείς, και θελήστε να είστε με σας .. με την όλη καρδιά μου. AKA SexyMandy
Stuck911
Loyal

Post by Stuck911 »

Well what kind of girl are you looking for? I mean aside from above. If you could give more info I tihnk I can help you find a girl.
DON'T HIT KIDS..... No seriously...... They have guns now

I'm ashamed at what I did for a Klondac bar.......

I want a realtionship I can finally sink my teeth into
Jaegermeister
Veteran

Post by Jaegermeister »

Paul, welcome to the suck-fest thhat is growing up.

tJ
"What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?" --OSB

"Be who you are and be that well" --St Francis de Sales.

Suaviter et fortiter

Bunches of love Xena.
Horizon
Loyal

Post by Horizon »

I remember feeling that way when I was about 20. Truth be told, you really don't want someone you'd meet in a bar or club anyway. You'd be more likely to meet someone that's more of a match for you through work or school. Believe it or not, that's where a large number of people meet their significant other. Just be patient, which is hard at times, I know. Keep your eyes open for possibilities, but also realize that relationship opportunities present themselves in places you'd never thought to look or at times that seem like the most inoportune.
The sacred contours of your body ravished countless times... if only by the imagination.