Getting Back On

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

sorryox

Getting Back On

Post by sorryox »

well.. i went out with a boy from the end of my grade 9 year to the end of my grde 10 year.. so like a year right... seeing as tho the only relationship i had befroe this was 5 months this was long for me.. and i got to attached so in the end i was very up set.. it is now. oh like 6 months or so later.. and well i don't know if i still have feelings for him.. like love feelings or what i thought i was still in love with him.. but im not sure.. anywho.. i just can't seem to get back on the bandwagon that is dating..i look at someone and my mind thinks.. could i liek this person.. or could i fool around with this person.. i thought i liked this guy.. but i could only see myself talking and having a non sexual relationship with him .. then i see another guy and think well we could have a physical relationship but there'd be no meaning no .. i unno.. it seems like this guy i went out with for a year was perfect for me.. we could have a physical relationship .. butit was more.. we understood each other... we fit.. and its like all other guys go one way or the other.. physical or just more like friends....well im lost
.......wanted more then i could plan for.....
SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

Re: Getting Back On

Post by SexyLittleDoll »

None of the guys that you have seen lately .. are the right one for you. Hang in there someone special will come and he will be 10 times better than your ex.
Σας αγαπώ μωρό. Σας χάνω, αγάπη εσείς, και θελήστε να είστε με σας .. με την όλη καρδιά μου. AKA SexyMandy
Stuck911
Loyal

Re: Getting Back On

Post by Stuck911 »

I agree with with SexyMandy. You just have to wait till you find the right guy.
DON'T HIT KIDS..... No seriously...... They have guns now

I'm ashamed at what I did for a Klondac bar.......

I want a realtionship I can finally sink my teeth into