Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators
- Posts: 206
- Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2004 8:09 pm
- Posts: 594
- Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 7:03 pm
I'm ashamed at what I did for a Klondac bar.......
I want a realtionship I can finally sink my teeth into
- Posts: 83
- Joined: Fri May 07, 2004 7:37 pm
- Posts: 613
- Joined: Tue Feb 18, 2003 5:54 pm
I think you should tell him you have this wall, and that it is very hard for you to deal with. Tell him, that sometimes you get scared, and sometimes you are confused, and sometimes you are sad.
Tell him all of that, and then tell him that this means it will take you time to feel completely secure, tell him that you realize you are safe with him, but that your brain isn't sending this message to your heart just yet. Tell him you want to be with him, and that you hope that he can be patient as you adjust and break down your walls.
<span style=\'color:red\'be sure to stay strong
for hope is always coming right along
*-------- ** ---------** --------*
- Posts: 2904
- Joined: Thu Jan 16, 2003 4:48 pm
i think you should tell him that you're just afraid. and just talk to him about it. if he really cares he'll understand.
but not so remarkable
just an ordinary humble girl
expecting nothing as we may
to think it's a pretty person's worth
you are beautiful
and you'd better go show it
so go and look again
you gotta be true only if you really wanna go to the top and you really wanna win
don't believe in living normal
just to satisfy demand
Well, if you wanna get free
and if wanna get smart by the sake of your heart
you should own your lame and stand up tall
- Posts: 799
- Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 7:56 pm
you need to talk to him and let him know that its difficult for you. he may end up thinking that you dont like him, or you dont want to be with him. you need to make sure that doesnt come up. if you tell him he'll be patient with you, and im sure he'll respect what you tell him. try that and let me know how it goes.
if you need to talk feel free to pm me anytime
- Posts: 2343
- Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2003 10:47 pm
2. walls are hard to overcome, but you gotta realize that they are stupid. All the stuff that u are hiding behind a wall, is what makes you - you. So why hide that stuff, embarass? shame? screw it all dude. You only got one life to live, no sense keeping it all to yourself. Boys dont like walls either, at first they seem like an obstacle to overcome, but its only more of a frustration. stop blowing things out of proportion tell him how you feel, and realize that all the crap you are hiding behind a wall is only hurting you more because you keeping it to yourself. express yourself to him, but dont overload him.
Rosca: No way, they suck. . .
Me: How can you say that, they're love METAL
Rosca: They ain't Metal!
Me: Well they probably get more women than we will ever in our lives combined
Rosca: Yea cause they're gay. . .