Help !

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

SadAngel2005
Loyal

Help !

Post by SadAngel2005 »

:shy:

Hi to all who know my probls. and thankyou,

If you will just help me again i would be thankful more

:wub:

There is this guy that has come into the pic. I have found myself thinking of him everyday since i meet him and I find that I like him a lot. The prob. is I don't think I have a chance. Also I think he is bi. well thats not a prob. Its just that whole looks thing comes up as an issuse w/me and I don't know if he'll say yes or no. I don't want to get hurt any more. I would get so hurt if he was to say no, so what i'm saying is that i don't think i'm good enough for him and am afriad of the rejection he might give me. So what do I do!!!!?????

:crying: :scared: :sweating:

please :console: :help:

:sadbye:
Crying tears of death

SadAngel with broken wings

Life is a virgin

cause if it was a bitch

it would be easy
Stuck911
Loyal

Re: Help !

Post by Stuck911 »

do you hang out with him a lot? i mena if he's giving off signals that he likes you , then you should go for it!
DON'T HIT KIDS..... No seriously...... They have guns now

I'm ashamed at what I did for a Klondac bar.......

I want a realtionship I can finally sink my teeth into
SadAngel2005
Loyal

Post by SadAngel2005 »

I don't know he doesn't hang out with me i met him trough a friend but i see him everyday in to of my classed and he has talked to me some but i don't how to talk to him frist or what to say. people have told me to ask him about himself but i don't know if i should or not
Crying tears of death

SadAngel with broken wings

Life is a virgin

cause if it was a bitch

it would be easy
Dobby
Loyal

Post by Dobby »

Well that's how most relationships start is just through casual conversation. Don't go up and make it sound like you want to make out with him or anything, just make small talk like, "I saw you at the 'sporting event' last night." and then from there talk about that. After he knows who you are through that conversation, just be sure to say hi to him and compliment him on his dress or something of that nature.

I due time, he will start to take notice and begin to do the same to you. Then you can start to go for a more social een such as a group date. However, if he ignores all your comments, then either keep trying in which you will probably become an annyoance in due time to him, or realize that he doesn't have you on his mind. It's all a trial and error process. best of luck though.
99.9% of putts left short never go in, and that applies to everything in life.[/b]
sweethelp
Veteran

Post by sweethelp »

it sounds like you really like this guy. i would try to just chit chat with him first, maybe about things you know he likes. like if there is a certain band or movie he likes just try going up to him and bringing that up. or even when he's around say a quote from one of his favorite movies. for example lets say he loves Anchorman you can make a joke with your friends and say a line from that movie like "don't act like youre not impressed" or something. thats always helped me to get conversations going. get to know him a bit better and then he might take more notice to you and you might find that you don't like him like you thought or you might even begin to like him more! good luck!! pm me anytime

also, dont ever you say you arent good enough for someone because that is NOT true at all!! if someone isnt willing to look past your looks (although im sure youre beautiful) they are NOT worth youre time at all.

~~Kimmy~~
She's so big hearted

but not so remarkable

just an ordinary humble girl

expecting nothing as we may

to think it's a pretty person's worth

you are beautiful

and you'd better go show it

so go and look again

you gotta be true only if you really wanna go to the top and you really wanna win

don't believe in living normal

just to satisfy demand

Well, if you wanna get free

and if wanna get smart by the sake of your heart

you should own your lame and stand up tall

:)