So Lost...

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

astre0_0

So Lost...

Post by astre0_0 » Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:03 pm

It has been a long time since I last posted on this site.... actually been a bit since I've been online.. anyway..

Me and my girlfriend broke up about 2 months ago now, we mutually agreed that we should go our seperate ways as things weren't working out the way we planned. Me and my ex were together for 3 years. So with that in mind, I have been exploring my options and recently put up a profile on a dating site that many local people from my town use. I have been talking to a couple of girls from this site, and I have met 2-3 of them in person so far... well one girl really caught my eye, we met at a local coffee shop, and then after about an hr, we agreed to go skating.. so she got in her car, and i got in mine and we went behind the local arena (outside rink).. to go skating (oddly enough we both had our skates in our vehicles)...

Well with the freezing rain we were having, the ice wasnt good enough to skate on.. so we just pretty much slid on it, (she was dancing around n stuff).. and talked a little, but mostly joked around and made each other laugh. (she has a really unique personality, like shes very hyper or something lol).

Afterwards, I forgot I had to go home and help my dad's friend with her college application before the deadline, and my dad was calling my cell phone every 10 minutes reminding me and asking where I was.. so I told her that I had to do something for 30 minutes, and that she could either

a) come with me

or b) wait somewhere for me or call it a night

Well she decided to come with me, so we got here and she ended up helping my dad's friend since she knows more about the college stuff then me. Afterwards we went outside and she left her car parked at my place, and we went for a walk around our little town...

After that, we came back here, and she popped the trunk on her car (this gets odd lol)... she sat in it and we talked for like another hour, asking each other a question back and forth without even meaning too.. and she left here about an hour later (1am or so)...

Well, she went home and msg'd me on MSN, and told me to write down her cell #, and I told her to call me sometime, so she asked for my number and I gave her it... now the question is, what not.. I've been outta this dating thing for well over 3 n half years.. and not exactly sure what to do.

It's been 5 days, I called her 2 days ago and we talked briefly, but I told her I'd call her later... when she comes on msn, she doesn't say hi or nothing, and she hasn't called.. today I got up some nerve, gave her a call, but she didn't answer, and then about 20 mins ago, she was on MSN but still hadn't returned my call. (figured she woulda seen my # on her caller id)..

I've been constantly debating with myself on what my next move should be.... any ideas?

nevermindmylife
Loyal

Re: So Lost...

Post by nevermindmylife » Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:26 pm

well, i think you waited a bit long after that call 2 days ago... usually when someone tells me that they will call me later I usually think they mean later that day, or maybe early the next day.

Any hoot, I would try calling her once more, and maybe sending her an e-mail.

If she doesn't respond by then I would think to just drop it.

<span style=\'color:red\'be sure to stay strong

for hope is always coming right along

Dobby
Loyal

Post by Dobby » Mon Feb 06, 2006 12:43 pm

Some people are shy when it comes to relationships. Maybe she wants you to make the first moves. You have here screen name, and her phone number. I would say that you need to get a hold of her one way or the other, MSN would probably be easier...hard to ignore this box on your screen telling you you have a message. In due time in that convo you might want to appologize for not calling the first day if the subject comes up.

Also she may be more of a talker for in person type things. Be that the case try and set up another date. Either way best of luck though.
99.9% of putts left short never go in, and that applies to everything in life.[/b]

Stuck911
Loyal

Post by Stuck911 » Mon Feb 06, 2006 2:33 pm

Yeah try to call her and maybe leave her a message. She could just be busy.
DON'T HIT KIDS..... No seriously...... They have guns now

I'm ashamed at what I did for a Klondac bar.......

I want a realtionship I can finally sink my teeth into