Stuck On Him

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

SadAngel2005
Loyal

Stuck On Him

Post by SadAngel2005 »

well that guy i like was around me again at lunch just for a while but when he smiled i wanted to melt like butter i didn't say much to him. i was thinking of him and me and then the reality of things hit me when he left. i can't stop thinking of him. how should i ask him out. i mean if you were a guy and a strange girl was asking you out then what would you want to hear. ( well not strange, but just getting to know her better) also what would you to say to her. man i feel weird talking about this but i has to be helped. please help :wallbash: :flush: :crying: :afraid:
Crying tears of death

SadAngel with broken wings

Life is a virgin

cause if it was a bitch

it would be easy
Stuck911
Loyal

Re: Stuck On Him

Post by Stuck911 »

I think you should try to talk to him more before you ask him out so it wont be so weird.
DON'T HIT KIDS..... No seriously...... They have guns now

I'm ashamed at what I did for a Klondac bar.......

I want a realtionship I can finally sink my teeth into
nevermindmylife
Loyal

Post by nevermindmylife »

I agree,

hang out with him and your friends or his friends, so you can get more used to being around him and don't get lost in dreams when you see him :D

<span style=\'color:red\'be sure to stay strong

for hope is always coming right along

Dobby
Loyal

Post by Dobby »

i mean if you were a guy and a strange girl was asking you out then what would you want to hear. ( well not strange, but just getting to know her better) also what would you to say to her.

[/b]

In all honesty it all depends on my mood and how well I knew you. If someone I barly knew (say only knew from casual how u doing conversation) asked me out, I must admit it would seem a little strange, but It also depends on what you would want to do. If you would tell me that a group of your friends are going bowling and you wanted me to come along that would incline me to go vs. a one-on-one date the first time around.

The reason I say to go for the group idea is because it may be too soon in your young relationship to do anything else. Seeing as it is hard to call yourselves friends to this point yet a one-on-one date could scare him a little as being too direct. Unless you are absolutely sure that he likes you, I strongly suggest group dates early until you can tell.

Back to what to say though, there are no written rules, tough as that is to swallow. The first time I asked a friend out on a date I walked up behind her and said, "hey sexy". Definately not the best thing to say as I have found out. Get's there attention, but she was expecting someone else as I found out later. So sorry, but I'm not the best on pick-up lines.
99.9% of putts left short never go in, and that applies to everything in life.[/b]
SadAngel2005
Loyal

Post by SadAngel2005 »

i'm afirad he might turn me away and say that i'm stocking him or something
Crying tears of death

Life is a virgin

cause if it was a bitch

it would be easy
Dobby
Loyal

Post by Dobby »

This whole time you and I have been online trying to figure things out, I can officially say one thing: you are afraid of rejection. That's my thought. The thing is though, IT'S COMMON. The other thing is, there is only one way to beat it: put yourself out there and be ready to take the hit.

The thing is, you know him from a far, but do you know him? What is he like when he is around a person one-on-one? Does his personality change when he is around different people? What's his favorite color? Favorite food? Eye color? In all seriousness, what do you really know about him and what makes you want to get to know him better? Answer that and decide if you are willing to take the plunge.

Now, here's the big thing. You have to realize something. If he doesn't want to go out with you, hoping that he is a gentleman, the worst he will do is either make an excuse as to why he can't (now if he offers an alternative night you're in...), or just say no thank-you. That's it. Granted, you could find out he is a total jackass and he completely brushes you off. Be that the case, you can be glad he didn't accept your invite because it would have been a waste of your energy anyways. In both cases, the worst that happens is the word "no". I understand it is a very powerful word, but understand that after you hear it the first time, it makes things easier. Hopefully you never have to hear it at all and this is your true soul mate and thing work out happily ever after, sadly odds are against you.

Think about wheater or not you think it is worth possibly being rejected over this guy or not, but remember, the worst that happens is the word no.
99.9% of putts left short never go in, and that applies to everything in life.[/b]
SadAngel2005
Loyal

Post by SadAngel2005 »

so your saying that i should talk to him alone away from his and my friends right
Crying tears of death

Life is a virgin

cause if it was a bitch

it would be easy
Stuck911
Loyal

Post by Stuck911 »

It would probably be a good thing to do. If you get it where it's just you to you can talk more privetly.. sorry my spelling sucks lol.
DON'T HIT KIDS..... No seriously...... They have guns now

I'm ashamed at what I did for a Klondac bar.......

I want a realtionship I can finally sink my teeth into
Dobby
Loyal

Post by Dobby »

In private would definately be a better setting. For some reason, guys like to be more macho when they can be seen by their guy friends. Be that he's one of these people he may put on a little show and try and drag it on longer than it need be. Hopefully not.

If it is done around your friends, he may be embarrassed to answer seeing as well, there are a bunch of girls watching...and they'd prolly be giggling too or half-ass trying to hide. That always seems to happen.

Either way, privacy is the best way to go, then he'll show his true colors.