Fuck I'm Sick Of This

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

snowboardgirl_16
Loyal

Fuck I'm Sick Of This

Post by snowboardgirl_16 »

Ok, so I've written about this guy Dan in here a few times... anyways, so we didn't hang out or anything for about 3 weeks, then yesterday he calls me and asks me to hang out. I went to his dorm, and his roommates were gone so we were sitting there talking for a bit deciding what we were going to do that night.. go out to a pub/lound and have a few drinks or go to a movie or whatever. Anyways, so then he asks me "Oh, did I tell you about the horrible kisser I experienced a couple of weeks ago?" WHAM.. I tried so hard to keep my cool... but with all my drama class experience I'm able to do it. Yeah, so he proceeds to tell me about this girl that his friend's girlfriend set him up with and they ended up making out on the dance floor at a club. He was like "Yeah, she was a horrible kisser that night, I think it must of been the alcohol, because the next weekend when we went out again, she was actually pretty good." Fuck this... then later when we went out for drinks he would talk about his girl that he's "seeing"... he told me before about his dating thing and how he just dates girls for a few months before he actually calls them his girlfriend.. sometimes he "sees" like 3 girls at once.. typical guy, thinking of his dick instead of his head. Whatever though.. fuck I don't even care anymore.. this is generally what happens. Because I'm such a nice girl, guys are just my friends, never anything more. All they view me is as a good friend and I'm getting sick of it because it always happens! I become the girl to talk to about crushes, girlfriends and what-not. I mean I love my guy friends.. they're awesome, and generally I don't really get along with girls very well except for my best friend Tracy.. she just gets me when most girls don't. Anyway.. I guess I'm just venting because I'm getting sick of being the "girl to talk to and hang with" but never anything more.. I've never dated anyone longer than 2 weeks.. and I don't think that even counts and I just really want it to be me who gets the guy instead of everyone else.. it comes a point when everyone is dating someone and I'm generally the odd one out and it sucks... why the fuck can't anything good happen to me when it comes to guys!!! All I know is what heartache feels like and I'm getting sick of it! It happens both ways.. if I tell a guy my feelings or not... fuck whatever :wallbash: :wallbash: :flush:
"Could you be the one to find me safe and sound? Love is how it's lost not how it's found. I don't know those eyes, but I see beauty there always. I know it's wrong to love you from afar but it's a craze." Azure Ray

"Take a look at yourself, and put your heart upon the shelf. It still bleeds, these wound won't heal, This pain inside is all that's real. Fall, as fire. Fall as fire from the sky above." Stutterfly

"It's all about the icing, and nobody cares about what's inside. You could see the outside face, it looks good, it must be great. And I know that's all you see. What would it matter anyway? Cause I can see right through your pretty, pretty skin today." The Early November
Stuck911
Loyal

Re: Fuck I'm Sick Of This

Post by Stuck911 »

I'm sorry that this is happening to you. I guess you could always just tell the guy that you like him but sometimes that doesn't work out to well. Or if your going out just start talking frist so they don't get to talk about there girlfriends or whoever they're dating. It's worth a shot
DON'T HIT KIDS..... No seriously...... They have guns now

I'm ashamed at what I did for a Klondac bar.......

I want a realtionship I can finally sink my teeth into