I Was Too Paranoid

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

BlackBantie

I Was Too Paranoid

Post by BlackBantie » Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:54 pm

I've been going out with this guy for a week. I recently got a message from one of his roommates saying that he didn't know that I was in a relationship with that guy. For some reason, I freaked out especially when I heard that this guy has had a rowdy past. I felt really sad because I thought he wasn't proud of me or trying to hide something.

I called his roommate and asked about it. He said that the guy can be kind of shy about girls. I also asked if there were any other girls around, since he has a player-past according to some rumors. He said no.

The guy found out that I talked to his roommate. I feel extremely bad for overreacting. The guy said that he isn't feeling too well and I feel like I contributed. He said that he isn't mad at me, but it seems like he's just saying that. Ugh. He's not acting like his usual self either. I feel like an idiot. I apologized multiple times but I still want to shoot myself. I don't know what to do. Everything was going so well, too....

kellykelly
Loyal

Re: I Was Too Paranoid

Post by kellykelly » Sun Feb 12, 2006 10:44 pm

i think you're still too paranoid, guys aren't really as complex as girls. lol. most of the time when they say they're not mad, they're not mad. you've apologized multiple times, there's not much else you can do, except maybe explain what was going on in your head when you called the roomate, just tell him you heard some rumors and you wanted to clear them up and you should have talked to him first.. i dunno, i dont think he should be too mad about it tho honestly. maybe i just understand cause i'm paranoid too, but my bf got use to it lol.

Stuck911
Loyal

Post by Stuck911 » Mon Feb 13, 2006 11:38 am

I wouldn't worry about it to much. First off his roommate contacted you right? So it was more of the roommates fault then yours. Why would the guy do that anywas?
DON'T HIT KIDS..... No seriously...... They have guns now

I'm ashamed at what I did for a Klondac bar.......

I want a realtionship I can finally sink my teeth into

Dobby
Loyal

Post by Dobby » Mon Feb 13, 2006 12:55 pm

As far as his room mate not hearing about you after a week, not uncommon. Some guys aren't open about their relationships, we just aren't. I'm in a fraternity, and I've been dating a girl for about, well, 2 weeks tomorrow, and not all my fraternity brothers know I'm dating her. Don't overreact just because no one knows about you. He's probably not hiding anything, but just doesn't want to announce anything before he's sure of it.
99.9% of putts left short never go in, and that applies to everything in life.[/b]