What Should I Do?

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

Six_Stringed_Demon
Loyal

What Should I Do?

Post by Six_Stringed_Demon » Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:27 pm

I have been with my girlfriend for 7, almost 8 months and she means the world to me, i love her so much and i'm so happy being with her :)

However before we were officially together, there was this other guy who liked her, and who she kinda liked too. However as it panned out, i was the one she chose so yay! :)

This guy is a mate of hers and he's at this sports club she goes to every week, and recently it was my girlfriends birthday, and she threw a big party and he was invited.

She invited him whilst speaking to him over instant messenger, and i was with her too. He said to her "hows girly hair" - now i'm a guy and have long hair, so he likes to mock me and call me 'girly hair' so i started speaking to him over instant messenger, and was like "oi that's not very nice is it!" kinda being joking and friendly, and he replied with "i don't know why she is with you, not when she could have a real man like me"

This kinda hurt me - but i let it pass, overall he's probably jealous because she chose me.

At my girlfriends big party, he came along however totally blanked me the whole night, apart from when he openly pointed and laughed at me, but again i let it pass, i mean i didn't want to start anything, not on her special night.

That night i stayed round my girlfriends house, and she told me that through the night this guy had come up to her saying "why are you with him when you can have me?" and similar things, (even though he has a girlfriend of his own)

I got really angry as that is totally unacceptable as far as i'm concerned, and i felt useless as he had 'gotten away with it'

My girlfriend assures me that he probably doesn't mean it, and he's just a right **** like that sometimes.

Thing is it really worries me, i don't know why.

And soon her sports club are going traveling, and now she can legally drink alcohol i'm scared he is going to try and get her drunk (she can't drink that much, because she's only small!) and try to take advantage.

I dunno it just really choked me, :(

Any thoughts?

Cheers people :)

5a5
Veteran

Re: What Should I Do?

Post by 5a5 » Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:45 pm

well i guess all u can do is trust that ur g/f wants to be with u not him, and as of him next time tell him to get his ego in check cause he's not the heaven's gift to human kind and ( duh) not everyone finds him attractive :)
Now you'll find with everything you lose

Your path clears with everything you choose

Is there someway I can show you

The best is yet to come

Stuck911
Loyal

Re: What Should I Do?

Post by Stuck911 » Wed Feb 15, 2006 12:53 am

If your really worried abou it you should just talk to her abou tit. Tell her that your worried and that you trust her, you just don't trust this guy.
DON'T HIT KIDS..... No seriously...... They have guns now

I'm ashamed at what I did for a Klondac bar.......

I want a realtionship I can finally sink my teeth into