Ring Dance Drama

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

Sk8r_4_LiFe
Veteran

Ring Dance Drama

Post by Sk8r_4_LiFe »

Yea so me and my best friend Cassandra were supposed to go to the ring dance together. If you dont know what a ring dance, its usually for the junior class (college or highschool) in which they get their graduation rings and then dance and drink the night away. Yea so Cassandra cancelled on me, and that left me on a wild goose chase asking all these girls, and it was hard to find someone that would fit the criteria

1. We must have a lot of fun together

2. She has to let loose (meaning I don't want a date that wont dance or get drunk with me)

3. A strong possibility that we'll be sharing intimate relations under the covers that night

Well, after a couple of yes-then-wait I cant go, I asked my friend Samantha, who doesnt fit under category 3 cause she has a boyfriend. Now Ive been in love with Samantha for like 4-5years now. She's gorgeous, funny as hell, and she has this cute wholesome aroma to her which is what I like about her - (I only go for girl's that seem or are wholesome). Her boyfriend is kind of hideous, he's a good guy I guess, but he does seem a lil wierd, makes me wonder how come he has her and not me!? RRrrrr. So she's spending the night at my room - I'll probably sleep on the floor, but here's the kicker. . .

What if something happens? I think she'll lose her wholesomeness to me if something did. Or something I did leads her on the wrong way (i.e. when I dance, I get very sexual into it - i hope she doesnt think Im trying to seduce her)? How do I prevent these things from happening without killing all the fun?
Me: So do you like, HIM?

Rosca: No way, they suck. . .

Me: How can you say that, they're love METAL

Rosca: They ain't Metal!

Me: Well they probably get more women than we will ever in our lives combined

Rosca: Yea cause they're gay. . .
nevermindmylife
Loyal

Re: Ring Dance Drama

Post by nevermindmylife »

first off, I would tell her that she doesn't have to worry about you taking the night as the wrong way. Tell her that you realize she is in a commited relationship, and that you asked her because you know that no matter what you two will have fun together that night.

as for her wanting to do something that night, and you no longer perceiving her as wholesome... I don't know what to say to that... I mean, sex is sex... if you have it or not it does not mean you are less wholesome... I think you will have to learn to seperate those two thoughts from each other, because if you are attracted to wholesome girls you are going to have some serious issues with this.

<span style=\'color:red\'be sure to stay strong

for hope is always coming right along

Lena
Veteran

Post by Lena »

as for her wanting to do something that night, and you no longer perceiving her as wholesome... I don't know what to say to that... I mean, sex is sex... if you have it or not it does not mean you are less wholesome... I think you will have to learn to seperate those two thoughts from each other, because if you are attracted to wholesome girls you are going to have some serious issues with this.

[/b]

I *think* its the hypothetical cheating on her boyfriend thats the issue, not having sex in itself.

I'm not awake enough to reply right now but just wanted to put across that thought.

Take care,

Lena.
Woman can not live on tea or chocolate alone.... but she can give it a damn good try.
nevermindmylife
Loyal

Post by nevermindmylife »

true, I never thought of it in that regard....

in which case... I agree...

<span style=\'color:red\'be sure to stay strong

for hope is always coming right along

Stuck911
Loyal

Post by Stuck911 »

I would just tell her from the start that you don't want to make her feel uncomfortable or anything.
DON'T HIT KIDS..... No seriously...... They have guns now

I'm ashamed at what I did for a Klondac bar.......

I want a realtionship I can finally sink my teeth into