Arrg...

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

snowboardgirl_16
Loyal

Arrg...

Post by snowboardgirl_16 » Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:05 am

Alright, so last night me and my friends went to a club (all my friends happen to be guys) and one of them is the guy I've liked for like 6 years, we finally dated, he broke up with me for another girl and now we are best friends. Anyway, his girlfriend couldn't come since she's not legal yet so Steve and I ended up getting really drunk together. We were all over each other the entire night it was crazy. Even my other guy friend Matt pulled me aside when I was getting a drink and was like "what is up with you and Steve tonight?" So many people that we knew asked if we were dating again and all he said was "she's my best friend". But yeah, it was crazy.. we were dirty dancing the entire night and so close to kissing many times.. he even told me that he doesn't think that him and his current girlfriend (the one he broke up with me for) are going to last much longer. Now I'm so confused with how I feel about him. Yeah, I think I love him.. but not more than just a friend and I'm scared that all the feelings that I had for him before he hurt me are going to come back again. During the night I ended up making out on the dance floor with this guy I knew from high school volleyball (he went to a different school) and Steve saw us and apparently got really jealous (as Matt had told me when he saw us) But then this guy left and as soon as I made my way back over to Steve, he was completely all over me again. If we would stand at the bar getting a drink he would wrap his arms around me or grab my hand and pull me really close. We were both really drunk and maybe it was just the alcohol that was doing this or what-not but... arrg... Now I'm so freaking confused.. I know that if Steve and his girlfriend broke up I wouldn't go back to Steve.. at least I don't think I would because he already hurt me once and I don't want it to happen again. but ahh.. I'm going back to University in 2 days and yeah...I'm so confused right now that I can't even explain it in words how I really feel... :wallbash: :wub: :wacko: :wallbash:
"Could you be the one to find me safe and sound? Love is how it's lost not how it's found. I don't know those eyes, but I see beauty there always. I know it's wrong to love you from afar but it's a craze." Azure Ray

"Take a look at yourself, and put your heart upon the shelf. It still bleeds, these wound won't heal, This pain inside is all that's real. Fall, as fire. Fall as fire from the sky above." Stutterfly

"It's all about the icing, and nobody cares about what's inside. You could see the outside face, it looks good, it must be great. And I know that's all you see. What would it matter anyway? Cause I can see right through your pretty, pretty skin today." The Early November

Stuck911
Loyal

Re: Arrg...

Post by Stuck911 » Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:15 pm

umm it might have had something to do with the drinking but at the same time i know a lot of people you show how they really feel when they're drinking. you could try talking to him about what happened that night and why he left you.
DON'T HIT KIDS..... No seriously...... They have guns now

I'm ashamed at what I did for a Klondac bar.......

I want a realtionship I can finally sink my teeth into