He's So Distant

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

kellykelly
Loyal

He's So Distant

Post by kellykelly »

i love my b/f to death. he recently got put on house arrest because his dumbass didn't pay off a bunch of old fines from over the summer, and me being the wodnerful g/f i am give up alot of my days and most of my weekneds to spend time just sitting in his house doing nothing but watching dirtbike movies and playing video games. but it doesn't really bug that much cause i'm pretty happy just to be with him plus i love video games anyways n his movies are cool except that he only has the one now cause he let his friend borrow them so its the same movie over n over n over.. well anyways.. lately he seems so distant. like we haven't really fooled around since valentines day. he says he's like that cause he thinks i'm always mad at him but yesterday i went to his house and the only time we were really close was when he like pinned me down and started biting me.. and i was like ow stop and he was like what can i say i'm a sadist and i was like god damn im not a maschocist so cut it out but he kept fucking around and so i bit him back and he got all pissed off but i mean what does he expect? and then we were laying down and i tried to kiss him and he pushed me away and as like im trying to watch a movie, meanwhile it was the same movie we already watched once that day and the same movie we watch EVERY day. i dont understand.. it's not like i'm always forcing myself on him, i could see tht getting annoying im just getting frustrated because i just want toi be close to him n he keeps pushing me away.. should i just give up and wait for him to want me or should i just tell him out forward how i feel?
Stuck911
Loyal

Re: He's So Distant

Post by Stuck911 »

i thnk you should just sit down and talk to him. Tell him that you feel like he's pushing you away and you don't understand it. Try to stay calm and not sound like your mad or he'll react badly.
DON'T HIT KIDS..... No seriously...... They have guns now

I'm ashamed at what I did for a Klondac bar.......

I want a realtionship I can finally sink my teeth into