How Do I Tell Him?

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

ilovedyoufirst
Loyal

How Do I Tell Him?

Post by ilovedyoufirst »

Hey there!

I've been having a problem with the guy that I like.

I've decided that I'm going to tell him that I like him. We've been hanging out a lot lately - we go to the same college, and such - and what I've gotten to know about him so far has been awesome. I've decided that I'm going to tell him this coming friday, since we're going to be hanging out pretty much all day friday. It's also partly because every other time I go for a guy, I wait too long and he's found someone else. I've liked him for about a month now, which I'm thinking is enough time to wait to tell him.

I've never told a guy in person how I've felt about him. I don't really know HOW to bring it up and not sound cheesy, or sound random. I just want him to know somehow, and I know me telling him myself will mean much more than someone else doing it.

Any appreciations are welcome!

-Carissa
snowboardgirl_16
Loyal

Re: How Do I Tell Him?

Post by snowboardgirl_16 »

I applaude your courage because telling someone that you like them is a very very hard thing to do.. I did it twice and it backfired the one time. The first time I did it, it was on valentines day and I made him a card and it had a poem I wrote for him and how much he meant to me, I gave it to him and after he read it I told him that I meant everything I said in it. He just stood there and said thank you and walked away. Later I saw him throw it out at the end of school. How I brought it up the second time that actually worked out was we were sitting there hanging out, watching a movie and I just said to him (something like this) "I have to tell you something that's been bugging me for a while, here it goes, I like you, alright you can choose what you want to do with it but I just wanted to let you know how I feel and how much you mean to me" He ended up kissing me right there. Make sure to pick your moment, and probably many moments will come up where later you'll think "I should of done it right there" Just go for it. It's so hard to do and it's a very brave thing to do, but you never know what will come out of it. If he likes you back, awesome stuff, and if he doesn't, you just gained so much from the experience of telling someone you like them and you can learn and grow from that. Good luck and don't be too scared... give an update of how it goes!!!
"Could you be the one to find me safe and sound? Love is how it's lost not how it's found. I don't know those eyes, but I see beauty there always. I know it's wrong to love you from afar but it's a craze." Azure Ray

"Take a look at yourself, and put your heart upon the shelf. It still bleeds, these wound won't heal, This pain inside is all that's real. Fall, as fire. Fall as fire from the sky above." Stutterfly

"It's all about the icing, and nobody cares about what's inside. You could see the outside face, it looks good, it must be great. And I know that's all you see. What would it matter anyway? Cause I can see right through your pretty, pretty skin today." The Early November
Stuck911
Loyal

Re: How Do I Tell Him?

Post by Stuck911 »

Um lol you could just tell him. I mean it's not really cheesey if you just tell him lol.
DON'T HIT KIDS..... No seriously...... They have guns now

I'm ashamed at what I did for a Klondac bar.......

I want a realtionship I can finally sink my teeth into