I Like Him But I Don't Know What To Say To Him

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

SadAngel2005
Loyal

I Like Him But I Don't Know What To Say To Him

Post by SadAngel2005 »

i like this guy!

i know him in life and in life he is an asshole

but when he is on the net he is normaly so nice

i think he likes someone else and i don't know what to do

i need help
Crying tears of death

SadAngel with broken wings

Life is a virgin

cause if it was a bitch

it would be easy
Sk8r_4_LiFe
Veteran

Re: I Like Him But I Don't Know What To Say To Him

Post by Sk8r_4_LiFe »

okay about the internet and in real life

i have a couple of gripes and theres a couple of things u gotta take into consideration - so ill go over my gripes first

Being on the internet is a real easy way to show your true emotions, however, I feel that its too much of an iron curtain to really calculate someone's true self. There's more to a persons true emotions than just speech, theres Kino (touching), Facial Expressions, how well someone dresses (tries to look their best), and their eyes. You can't see a persons eyes online.

Here's another thing that bothers me, people with fronts. Everyone acts differently around other people - doing different things. For example I'm a very passive person, but when I play hockey, I become very aggressive and sometimes tempermental. However, some people put on almost two different personalities in different environments. Guys that act like assholes when they are infront of their friends, and act like they are assholes in fron of their girls - i think is horrible. Why put on the front, unless ur afraid of what u truly are? That shows poor self-esteem in my book, and if ur the kind of girl that is willing to pick up his pieces then go for it, otherwise ur in for a headache.

So that's what I have to say, and about him liking someone else - that doesn't and shouldn't matter to you. Your job is to show him how you feel, he'll probably come to you. If I were you though, id say screw him - plenty of fish in the sea - because it sounds like he's either a jerk, that just doesn't know what real (as in person) personal contact is all about

you deserve a real man
Me: So do you like, HIM?

Rosca: No way, they suck. . .

Me: How can you say that, they're love METAL

Rosca: They ain't Metal!

Me: Well they probably get more women than we will ever in our lives combined

Rosca: Yea cause they're gay. . .
Stuck911
Loyal

Re: I Like Him But I Don't Know What To Say To Him

Post by Stuck911 »

Um maybe you should try to talk to him about it online.
DON'T HIT KIDS..... No seriously...... They have guns now

I'm ashamed at what I did for a Klondac bar.......

I want a realtionship I can finally sink my teeth into