Too Emotional

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

rockerchick
Loyal

Too Emotional

Post by rockerchick »

Hey, I don't really know what to do. I've been dating this guy for 1 year and almost 9 months, and I love him with all of my heart. Honestly, I want to marry him, but lately he's been acting oddly. I've always known that he's an emotional guy, but lately it's just kind of overwhelming! He's been extremely emotional about every little tiny thing, and I don't know what to do. Please help! I don't really know what i'm asking for help for, but if you have any advice, please feel free to give it!
Sometimes you're the dog...sometimes you're the hydrant

~*~Katie~*~
sweethelp
Veteran

Re: Too Emotional

Post by sweethelp »

i would honestly just try talking to him and tell him how you feel and whats going on. i really think thats the best way and the best thing you can do. if you really love him then he needs to know whats going on.

~~Kimmy~~
She's so big hearted

but not so remarkable

just an ordinary humble girl

expecting nothing as we may

to think it's a pretty person's worth

you are beautiful

and you'd better go show it

so go and look again

you gotta be true only if you really wanna go to the top and you really wanna win

don't believe in living normal

just to satisfy demand

Well, if you wanna get free

and if wanna get smart by the sake of your heart

you should own your lame and stand up tall

:)
Sam
Veteran

Post by Sam »

If you want to know you have to sit down and talk to him. He isn't going to sit you down and tell you. Guys just don't do that. Guys can be emotional. My boyfriend is emotional. He cries at the drop of a hat. But we talk about it. Since him and I live together, we have our best talks in bed at night. If you both don't live together, i would suggest just getting in a relaxing atmosphere and just opening up. Maybe if you open up about something, then that will encourage him to open up as well. good luck.
I LOVE DON!!!!

***Marrying My Best Friend June 21 2008!***

"What is real? How do you define real? If your talking about what you can feel, what you can smell, what you can taste or see, then real is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain."

"I tried to kill the pain but only brought more"

"aww, you guys made me ink!"
Stuck911
Loyal

Post by Stuck911 »

Just ask him why things are taking him over so much?
DON'T HIT KIDS..... No seriously...... They have guns now

I'm ashamed at what I did for a Klondac bar.......

I want a realtionship I can finally sink my teeth into
rockerchick
Loyal

Post by rockerchick »

See, I've tried talking to him about it, but then he gets even more emotional and thinks i don't like him anymore, even when i tell him that it's not about that. So how do i tell him that he's annoying me without him getting the idea that i don't like him? And when we do just open up (opening up is not a problem for us, we tell each other everything) about this kind of stuff we usually just get into a fight because of me, i have an extremely short temper so if he responds with something like "You must not like me" then i respond by getting mad at him for thinking that, and then we have a whole new problem, so yeah. Any advice? Thanks a bunch.
Sometimes you're the dog...sometimes you're the hydrant

~*~Katie~*~
Stuck911
Loyal

Post by Stuck911 »

That is kind of a problem. Um well tell him before you say anything that you really like him and that you just want to know what's going on. Really just tell him that you want to help if you can.
DON'T HIT KIDS..... No seriously...... They have guns now

I'm ashamed at what I did for a Klondac bar.......

I want a realtionship I can finally sink my teeth into
dna13
Loyal

Post by dna13 »

Talk to him. That's all you can do at the moment. Maybe he's got something on his mind, he's not sure about telling you. Try to tell him you love him, and really want to help. That's the best advice I can give you at the moment.
Awesome website: Stoopid

What's the worst that I can say?

Things are better if I stay

So long and goodnight

So long and goodnight

Well if you carry on this way

Things are better if I stay

So long and goodnight

So long and goodnight

Can you hear me?

Are you near me?

Do we deserve, to leave the earth