Sticky Situation....

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

mandy219
Loyal

Sticky Situation....

Post by mandy219 »

Ok i was in a really bad situation and i moved in with a friend of mine. (my friend just happens to be a guy)..... well to make a long story short one thing led to another and we ended up sleeping togehter( damn raging hormones). We slept in the same bed together for a few nights before we did anything at all..... i guess the reason why im posting this is because well i have a dilemma. I like him a lot, he treats me well, christ we're already living together, and he always wants to hold me at night, he appreciates the things I do for him, but I dont know how he feels. I asked him tonight while we were cuddling on the couch,, hee didnt say anything at first, adn then he said well your here arent you, after that all he said was that i like you... i didnt get i like you a lot, or i care about you, or i want you to be with me i just got'' well your here and I liek you''

Im actually kinda confused i dont know what he wants from me, i dont know if i just play the little house wife or what, any suggestions?
dna13
Loyal

Re: Sticky Situation....

Post by dna13 »

Why don't you show him this message? Do you want to start a relationship with him? If you do it might be awkward if you're living together. But if you break up (well, if you can call it a relationship) that might also make it awkward and difficult to live with him. Try talking to him, but don't let him just say little short sentences like, 'I like you'. Actually TALK to him, and see how he feels. I hope this helps.

Let us know how it goes! Good luck!
Awesome website: Stoopid

What's the worst that I can say?

Things are better if I stay

So long and goodnight

So long and goodnight

Well if you carry on this way

Things are better if I stay

So long and goodnight

So long and goodnight

Can you hear me?

Are you near me?

Do we deserve, to leave the earth

we'll meet again

When both our hearts collide

Awesome website: ZFGC
Stuck911
Loyal

Re: Sticky Situation....

Post by Stuck911 »

Well talk to him agian and ask if he wants to be in a relationship. From what you worte it seems like it.
DON'T HIT KIDS..... No seriously...... They have guns now

I'm ashamed at what I did for a Klondac bar.......

I want a realtionship I can finally sink my teeth into