I Feeel Betrayed

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

PunkRockPimp
Loyal

I Feeel Betrayed

Post by PunkRockPimp »

okay, so dont scold me or anything. i know i shouldn't, but i can't help it. i was looking on my boyfriend's myspace and i seen a message from a gilr he used to be friends with and go to school with, well it said something about hanging out or whateve, but THEN i come accross another message asking about his friend david and when is my boyfriend moving in with david. I'm REALLLY upset right now, becuase he lives with me, and his other firned move out of his girlfriends house and a week later they broke up after 2 years, and i jokingly sked him if he was going to do that and told him its a bad sign for a guy or girl to move out if they are still together. And he never even mentioned moving out to me and hes at work right now and i have school and then work and i wont see him until tomorrow and i'm going crazy not knowing what's going on.

_

i just talked to him and he said they offered him a while ago but he said no ubt those messages she sent are 4 days old. and he doesnt think there is anything wrong with a spouse moving out and i think it is taking a step back. guys please help, i wanted us to move out together in the future. does he not want to be with me?
<span style="font-family:Georgia"punkrockpimp LJ DOT COM___your so jealous
Sam!
Veteran

Re: I Feeel Betrayed

Post by Sam! »

Maybe there is a mistake. The best advice I can give is to take it up with him. Ask about it.
-Sam!
Stuck911
Loyal

Re: I Feeel Betrayed

Post by Stuck911 »

You shoul dtalk to him abotu it and tell him why your worried abotu him moving out .
DON'T HIT KIDS..... No seriously...... They have guns now

I'm ashamed at what I did for a Klondac bar.......

I want a realtionship I can finally sink my teeth into