Really Worried

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

Stuck911
Loyal

Really Worried

Post by Stuck911 »

So I've been with my boyfriend for 9 months now and we're really happy.. or that's what I thought. We both have eachothers passwords for myspace so we can check eachothers stuff for one another. not cause we don't trust eachother, just so we can check it for eachother. So he asked me to check his for him and I did. He had a new message so I told him but I didn't read it. so later that week he asked me to check it again for stuff. So I did he had another new message and a friend request. When I went to click on friend request I hit trash on accident ( :shy: it really was an accident). There was a message from this girl, it said that he wanted her to come over and that he thought her new pics looked amazing :'( .... I know he likes to flirt but that was weird of him to ask someone to actually come over... I don't know if anythings going on but I'm really worried. Can any help me with what I should do :wacko: ?
DON'T HIT KIDS..... No seriously...... They have guns now

I'm ashamed at what I did for a Klondac bar.......

I want a realtionship I can finally sink my teeth into
Kit
Veteran

Re: Really Worried

Post by Kit »

Trust him. Talk to him about it but if he says theres nothing going on then believe him till you have facts of him cheating on you.
Email me If you ever need someone to talk to and I'm not online, drop me an E-mail. I'll get it on my phone!

Myspace Want to know more about me? Here's my myspace. You can see pictures of my family, and keep up with my life here.

I LOVE my Son Ethan who is 10 months old and my wonderful husband who is signing up for the Army!
iHEAVENn
Veteran

Post by iHEAVENn »

It's kind of stupid for him to be doing that if he knows you check it for him o.0

Meh, talk to him.... Hell talk to her haha.

Find out what's going on.
[CENTER]Man I wish you just left me alone.... Cause I was almost home.......

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]-:Logan Jacob:-

-:12-01-2007:-

-:6:21 a.m.:-

-:7 pounds 4 ounces:-

The most precious gift my husband has given to me

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
Stuck911
Loyal

Post by Stuck911 »

thanks guys. i'm just scared that he'll think i was trying to find something. i mena it was a total accident but ugh....
DON'T HIT KIDS..... No seriously...... They have guns now

I'm ashamed at what I did for a Klondac bar.......

I want a realtionship I can finally sink my teeth into
Halo_n_Horns
Veteran

Post by Halo_n_Horns »

Talk to him about it! He knows you check it, so I don't know why he would have someone he was cheating with email him or leave him messages on an account he KNOWS his girlfriend will check. Perhaps because he knows u check it he knows u know theres nothing funny going on...

talk to him about it anyways to make sure all is ok but chances are they are just good friends. AND even if this girl likes ur guy- it doesnt mean he is gona do nething about it. Hes got you!!!
<span style="font-family:Geneva"

TEACHERS PET

Nikki
Veteran

Post by Nikki »

Just ask him. Tell him everything you just told here and ask him what it means (not frowning, not angry or anything, just calmly, like a friend..)
God kicked in the head so I started a fight, coz I knew I was right! But I learned I was wrong...
Niff

Post by Niff »

Yeah, don't accuse him of anything or he'll probably take it badly and the trust might be lost. Just tell him you clicked on it accidently and didn't mean to delete it. Tell him that you trust him because if he's letting you (even asking you!!!) to check his emails for him then its very very very unlikely he's cheating! Just appologise for deleting the thing and tell him what it was.

Sorry didn't realise this was so out of date...