In Love With My Geology Tutor.

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

snowrider

In Love With My Geology Tutor.

Post by snowrider »

So I've totally fallen for my geology tutor. We're both in college and we'll both be here in the summer. I really want him to hang out with me sometime even as friends outside of the class, but don't know how to get to that point. What should I do we only have 3 more tutoring sessions left together! I think that he is the most amazing person I've ever met.

Also, the other day during the tutoring session he got this phone call from this girl and left the room to talk to her. I was really upset because it sounds like shes competition. He said that he'd call her back later that night... I can't stop thinking if he's gonna get with her or something. What should I do?

Any advice?

HELP!

:o
Halo_n_Horns
Veteran

Re: In Love With My Geology Tutor.

Post by Halo_n_Horns »

Ive had serious crushes on teachers before...and right now Im falling for a student-teacher at our school. however since you are at college, the relationship might be legal???

ANYWAYS if he was talking to a girl on the phone chances are she is his girlfriend...in which case you need to back off and if they split up then make a move.

It could just have been a friend or a relative on the phone. If you're serious about the guy (and make sure it isnt just a crush or fantasy) then I suggest subtly asking him what he thinks about dating students (you are his student sort of right???)...by his answer you should know where u stand and can start talking to him about how you feel. just dont expect the reaction you have dreamt of- he may not feel the same way or he may already be involved with someone. but there is only one way to find out- ask him.

Has he given you clues that he likes you?
<span style="font-family:Geneva"

TEACHERS PET

Jaegermeister
Veteran

Post by Jaegermeister »

Eh, but it's not such a taboo for undergrads to date grad students. It's the full on professors that you gotta watch out for. Anyways, I would say don't be pushy, but definitely let it be known that you're interested.

tJ
"What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?" --OSB

"Be who you are and be that well" --St Francis de Sales.

Suaviter et fortiter

Bunches of love Xena.
Niff

Post by Niff »

Mmm, yeah probably hint that your interested, but sounds like he's probably already got a girl friend. Maybe do nothing for a while and see if he seems interested in you or any more of this possible existing girlfriend comes to light. But if he's taken don't worry cus theres plenty more guys out there so don't give up!
Stuck911
Loyal

Post by Stuck911 »

Just hint that your interested. Ask him if he wants to go get coffe after a session.
DON'T HIT KIDS..... No seriously...... They have guns now

I'm ashamed at what I did for a Klondac bar.......

I want a realtionship I can finally sink my teeth into