It Still Hurts :(

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

Wheretogo
Veteran

It Still Hurts :(

Post by Wheretogo »

okay i was seeing this guy, but nothing was offical cuz neither of us wanted to make a commitment. He is moving to another province and i was supposed to go with him. But at christmas he stood me up, and i was heartbroken. I mean i cryed for soooooo long, i really really liked him. Now hes moving away, far away. I miss him and i still really like him. I still hurt from what he did and i know i can never have a relationship wiht him. But i just cant seem to go out with anyother guy cuz i still want him. its been awhile since that happened. i dont know hwy i cant go out with other people. maybe im just being stupid. but i mean i really really liked this guy.
Why give up, why give in?

It's not enough, it never is.

So I will go on until
the end.

We've become desolate.

It's not enough, it never
is.

But I will go on until the end.

I've lost my way.

I've lost my way, but I will go on until the end.

Living is
hard enough

Without you fucking up.

Until The End - Breaking Benjamin
Kit
Veteran

Re: It Still Hurts :(

Post by Kit »

If you're not over the other guy then it will be difficult for you to find another person you like. Give yourself time to relax and get over this guy. Then, when you're ready, things will be simple again.

Good luck hun.

Ps - have you gotten my letter yet???
Email me If you ever need someone to talk to and I'm not online, drop me an E-mail. I'll get it on my phone!

Myspace Want to know more about me? Here's my myspace. You can see pictures of my family, and keep up with my life here.

I LOVE my Son Ethan who is 10 months old and my wonderful husband who is signing up for the Army!
Stuck911
Loyal

Re: It Still Hurts :(

Post by Stuck911 »

I agree, you just need to give it time. It sucks having to wait around to get over it but trying to date to soon might hurt what you get into.
DON'T HIT KIDS..... No seriously...... They have guns now

I'm ashamed at what I did for a Klondac bar.......

I want a realtionship I can finally sink my teeth into