I Screwed Up, And Need Help Asap

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

RockBSK1432
Loyal

I Screwed Up, And Need Help Asap

Post by RockBSK1432 »

Okay....There is this girl who lives about 90 miles away from me, and we have been talking for like 2 years now on AIM and the phone. We have never met in person. We tried the long distance thing once, and it worked for a bit, and then got all messed up. We lost contact etc...

We just started talking again a few weeks ago, and since I will be going off to college in the fall, I believe that any type of relationship would be hard. College distance will be like 3 hours. She will only be a senior in high school. Tonight, we had a phone call where I basically "played with her emotions" by telling her of the possibility of being together in the future a few weeks back, though tonight I said I didn't think it would be feasible for us to be together as boyfriend and girlfriend. She started to flip and said it was like wrong of me to say all this stuff, which it was. She also said that she felt like taking huge steps backward.

I really want to be friends with her, but am so confused about my feelings. I just need help. Any ideas on what to do/say to her would be appreciated.
Stuck911
Loyal

Re: I Screwed Up, And Need Help Asap

Post by Stuck911 »

Tell her that you do care for her, but for right now you just have to be friends. Say it'snothing about her but just the distant.
DON'T HIT KIDS..... No seriously...... They have guns now

I'm ashamed at what I did for a Klondac bar.......

I want a realtionship I can finally sink my teeth into
fuzzysnowflake
Loyal

Post by fuzzysnowflake »

Be completly honest with her. Do not lie to her and do not screw with her and don't try to sugar coat anything. We know when we are being played and we hate it. If you really do like her you will just tell her the truth, it may hurt and she may not like it but that is just the way it is. It sucks I know but trying to make it all fluffy will only be worse.
"There is no such thing as limits to growth, because there are no limits on the human capacity for intelligence, imagination and wonder." Ronald Reagan
SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

Post by SexyLittleDoll »

Tell her what you told us.. and I suggest meeting her. There is nothing like being able to hold the person you are with.. even if they are just a friend.
Σας αγαπώ μωρό. Σας χάνω, αγάπη εσείς, και θελήστε να είστε με σας .. με την όλη καρδιά μου. AKA SexyMandy