Leading A Guy On?

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

K11
Loyal

Leading A Guy On?

Post by K11 »

:rolleyes: Sorry to take up a second topic, but just wondering how long is it acceptable to keep a guy waiting before you decide to go out with him?

I've got a really bad phobia of relationships and intimacy and I suck at making decisions so I'd probably need to know a guy for quite a while before getting intimate or anything.. Just wondered how weird I am compared to everyone else! :wacko:
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Re: Leading A Guy On?

Post by SirPostAlot »

i say that it is not leading him on if you just want to be friends, i say that if you just want to be firends than that is ok...

umm as for the time frames, i think for either question it is just about when you are ready... you shouldn't put time limits on your own personal life, it is your opinion on the matter, you know?

~Jeff~
nevermindmylife
Loyal

Post by nevermindmylife »

if you tell a guy that all you want to be is friends, that is not leading him on.... (unless of course you flirt like crazy with him).... but if you tell him "not now but later", and don't mean it... then that is not right. I mean, to clarify, when you say "not now but later", you truly mean it... you can't just be saying it to shut them up... you have to mean that right now is not a good time for you (perhaps because of time, or emotional issues, etc.,etc.) but that you do like him, and as soon as you are over these issues you can go out with them. NEVER EVER say it if you don't like the person, and have no intention of ever going out with them.

As for how long is it ok to have a guy wait for you to be intimate... I don't think there is any time limit. I mean, some people believe in waiting until marriage,or waiting till engagement (like me)... if you want to wait, wait. If the guy cannot accept that, then he is not the guy for you.

<span style=\'color:red\'be sure to stay strong

for hope is always coming right along

SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

Post by SexyLittleDoll »

I don't think any special amount of time should make a difference. It's just if you feel comfortable with the person at the specific time or not.. I mean if he asks you out and you keep him waiting with an answer for like 2 weeks.. then that is leading him on and not right to do .. but if you just need a few days to think.. thats fine.
Σας αγαπώ μωρό. Σας χάνω, αγάπη εσείς, και θελήστε να είστε με σας .. με την όλη καρδιά μου. AKA SexyMandy
MattMan
Veteran

Post by MattMan »

I think it's alright to wait any amount of time you feel is right, I waited more than a year to get intimate with my last gf, and by intimate I mean passed 2nd base
Stuck911
Loyal

Post by Stuck911 »

I agree with mattman. You should wait till you want a relationship.
DON'T HIT KIDS..... No seriously...... They have guns now

I'm ashamed at what I did for a Klondac bar.......

I want a realtionship I can finally sink my teeth into