Ideas!

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

Stuck911
Loyal

Ideas!

Post by Stuck911 »

So this Saturday is my one year mark with my boyfriend. We've been going through a lot of bad stuff latley but it's all worked out now. So I need to do something special for him....and I've got nothing so far. I want it to be something nice. If anyone has any ideas that would be great.
DON'T HIT KIDS..... No seriously...... They have guns now

I'm ashamed at what I did for a Klondac bar.......

I want a realtionship I can finally sink my teeth into
snowboardgirl_16
Loyal

Re: Ideas!

Post by snowboardgirl_16 »

you could cook him dinner... his fav meal... or maybe pack a picnic or something and go somewhere where you two could watch the sunset
"Could you be the one to find me safe and sound? Love is how it's lost not how it's found. I don't know those eyes, but I see beauty there always. I know it's wrong to love you from afar but it's a craze." Azure Ray

"Take a look at yourself, and put your heart upon the shelf. It still bleeds, these wound won't heal, This pain inside is all that's real. Fall, as fire. Fall as fire from the sky above." Stutterfly

"It's all about the icing, and nobody cares about what's inside. You could see the outside face, it looks good, it must be great. And I know that's all you see. What would it matter anyway? Cause I can see right through your pretty, pretty skin today." The Early November
5a5
Veteran

Post by 5a5 »

hmm yea a romantic evening , dinner either at home , or park, beach , yard idk, maybe rent a nice movie or something, or watch old videos of u two, um again romantic walk on the beach, goin to a nice restaurant, club to dance, idk lol those are a couple ideas
Now you'll find with everything you lose

Your path clears with everything you choose

Is there someway I can show you

The best is yet to come
Spitfire
Veteran

Post by Spitfire »

I know its kinda late but I have any idea for anybody else looking for something; Its what I plan on doing for my girlfriend on our 12 month.

Find a notepad with 365 pieces of paper, and on each one write one reason you love them or something you like about them, and have that person look at one each day for the next year.
Blame it on the yellow bananas..they just sit there..all..yellow-like!!

~FRODO THE FLYING PEANUT~

Post 200- Aug 10, 2004

Post 250- Aug 17, 2004

Post 300- Aug 23, 2004

Post 400- Sep 26, 2004

Post 500- Oct 26, 2004

Dont Make Me Eat Your First-Born Child!!