What To Wear, Talk About, Etc....

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

WhOaMi?
Loyal

What To Wear, Talk About, Etc....

Post by WhOaMi? »

:huh: So me and this guy that i really like are going to an amusement park on wednesday and i was wondering what should i wear?...or what should i talk about?....any other advice about it?....

he knows i like him....
turtbub
Veteran

Re: What To Wear, Talk About, Etc....

Post by turtbub »

:) Congratulations on the date, first of all!

If this guy knows that you like him and is going with you to an amusement park, I'm sure you'll have a great time. While you're there just let the conversation flow naturally. Talk about things you know you are both interested in, talk about rides you want to go on, stories about other amusement parks you've been to or other times you've been to the park you two are at, things like that. Treat him like you would anyone else you were hanging out with. Be sweet and nice and funny and charming and YOU. Don't act differently. It's you he wanted to spend time with. :)

And as for what to wear, I'd say shorts and maybe a cute top with some shoes that stay on your feet. Amusement park=rides, so don't wear a skirt or dress or anything you care TOO much about. Also, if you wear flip flops you'll have to keep taking them off.

Good luck! Hope it's a fantastic time. <3
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." Confucius

Romans 5:8 "God demonstrates His own love toward us in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."

"If you judge people, you have no time to love them." Mother Theresa

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty." Sir Winston Churchill

There is no revenge so complete as forgiveness.
WhOaMi?
Loyal

Post by WhOaMi? »

ok...thanks.....i'm not sure if this is a "date" but yeah.....should i wear a low top or something that covers?....
Kit
Veteran

Post by Kit »

Shorts and a cute tshirt. Keep in mind that what you wear sends off an impression. Talk about your favorite childhood memories - everyone has a thousand of them and it'll let you get to know them. Talk about the rides and whatever comes to mind. And yes, be YOU. Good luck and have FUN!

Kit
Email me If you ever need someone to talk to and I'm not online, drop me an E-mail. I'll get it on my phone!

Myspace Want to know more about me? Here's my myspace. You can see pictures of my family, and keep up with my life here.

I LOVE my Son Ethan who is 10 months old and my wonderful husband who is signing up for the Army!
turtbub
Veteran

Post by turtbub »

ok...thanks.....i'm not sure if this is a "date" but yeah.....should i wear a low top or something that covers?.... [/b]

Ah, okay, well date or not, you'll still have a wonderful time. :)

I would say wear whatever sort of top you're comfortable in. If you prefer low cut, go with that. If you like things to cover, that's what you should wear.

:hug: Good luck and have fun!
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." Confucius

Romans 5:8 "God demonstrates His own love toward us in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty." Sir Winston Churchill

WhOaMi?
Loyal

Post by WhOaMi? »

what about jewelry?

do you think he might be considering this a date?
turtbub
Veteran

Post by turtbub »

Jewelry I would say keep it simple. But really it depends on what you're comfortable with. If you plan to ride lots of upside down roller coasters and such, dangly earrings and big jewelry isn't a good plan.

And I really don't know if he might be considering this a date. Is it just the two of you? And he knows that you like him, right? If it's just you and him going to the park and he knows that you like him, I think he might see it as a date. :)

iHEAVENn
Veteran

Post by iHEAVENn »

Just wear shoes, shorts, and a shirt.

Don't wear jewelry because if it gets lost, you'll be upset..

And well that wont be fun at all. Keep the clothes simple, you don't want to be sweating buckets because you're wearing too much, and you don't want to be dressed skimpy either..

So try a tank top for the shirt? Tanks are wonderful.
[CENTER]Man I wish you just left me alone.... Cause I was almost home.......

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]-:Logan Jacob:-

-:12-01-2007:-

-:6:21 a.m.:-

-:7 pounds 4 ounces:-

The most precious gift my husband has given to me

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
WhOaMi?
Loyal

Post by WhOaMi? »

well...we went on wednesday....and lets just say we are better as friends.....he didn't like water rides (even like the log ride!!!!)....he kept talking ba dabout our one friend and like all the bad stuff he was saying about her was like all the things that are alike about me and her!!!....but anyway.....we saw two of my friends there and we hung out with them so i still had fun but he just ended up annoying me alllllll day!!!!.....ugghh...well guess he isnt what i thought..... :wacko:
Lena
Veteran

Post by Lena »

At least you still had fun. :)

I actually had a very similar date recently, if its any consolation. The first time we had a 'decent' conversation was a nightmare - he was a lovely person but didn't have any brains = no intelligent conversation for Little Miss Lena. I haven't seen him on my own again and I, umm, don't intend to. :whistle: I need someone who understands what I'm saying. :rolleyes:

Take care,

Lena.
Woman can not live on tea or chocolate alone.... but she can give it a damn good try.
Lena
Veteran

Post by Lena »

Same as below. Sorry.
Woman can not live on tea or chocolate alone.... but she can give it a damn good try.
Lena
Veteran

Post by Lena »

Double post, sorry.
turtbub
Veteran

Post by turtbub »

well...we went on wednesday....and lets just say we are better as friends.....he didn't like water rides (even like the log ride!!!!)....he kept talking ba dabout our one friend and like all the bad stuff he was saying about her was like all the things that are alike about me and her!!!....but anyway.....we saw two of my friends there and we hung out with them so i still had fun but he just ended up annoying me alllllll day!!!!.....ugghh...well guess he isnt what i thought..... [/b]

Aw, I'm sorry dear. Sometimes these things happen. Boys aren't always as smart as we'd like them to be. :P

I'm glad you ran into other friends and that you still had a good time. I hope you find a new and better guy soon who deserves you and your romantic self. :hug: