I Need Help On Creative Ways To Ask A Girl Out!

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

Cali Guy

I Need Help On Creative Ways To Ask A Girl Out!

Post by Cali Guy »

I have this girl that i've meet about a month ago and i'm planning to ask her out, you know to be my girlfriend...but i dont want to just do it straight forward, you know. I've heard about asking her out on a fortune cookie and during a game of hang man but my friend actaully used the fortune thing already and the hang man thing is just hard to go through with. i was wondering if you guys have any other ideas on how i can ask her out! thanks!
hategirl
Loyal

Re: I Need Help On Creative Ways To Ask A Girl Out!

Post by hategirl »

babe there is no need to be creative like that. i actualy think it less atractive. girls like it when guys speak their minds and feelings. just tell er how you feel.

buts thats just my oppinion. :shrug:
I think people hold on to memories because they are the only things that remain the same when everyone

and everything else is changing.

"Any man can love a woman, but when a woman can truly love a man through all his faults then you want to keep her forever."

MY LJ

MY MYSPACE
dna13
Loyal

Re: I Need Help On Creative Ways To Ask A Girl Out!

Post by dna13 »

yea I would say the same. Just be yourself and tell her how yuo feel. Girls like guys that make the first move and that are honest. Good luck! :D
Awesome website: Stoopid

What's the worst that I can say?

Things are better if I stay

So long and goodnight

So long and goodnight

Well if you carry on this way

Things are better if I stay

So long and goodnight

So long and goodnight

Can you hear me?

Are you near me?

Do we deserve, to leave the earth