Women And Cleavage

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

sebastian72
Loyal

Women And Cleavage

Post by sebastian72 »

Hi,

I have been with my girlfriend for a while now, but lately she has started to get more clothes that show cleavage. I have read about it and understand woman do it as it shows self-confidence, and im happy if thats the case. But then again i dont like it when im walking downtown with her sometimes and i catch other men looking at them and stuff, and i dont know why but it makes me a bit upset and feel a little sick. She isnt the type of person that would delibaretly do it to look sexy to the opposite sex, so that makes me a little better. But how do other men manage as im the sort of the person where if she did do it to be attractive to the opposite sex despite being with me, it would just make me feel a bit uncomfortable if you get me
Kit
Veteran

Re: Women And Cleavage

Post by Kit »

She may be doing it to make you happy...Like - hmm...how do I give this example...Before I got into my accident, I ALWAYS wore boys clothes, never any make up and my hair was always in a pony tale. Well, when I would have a guy that I was proud of - I would dress nicely and a little sexy so guys would be jealous of him since he had a 'pretty' girlfriend...You know what I'm saying? Sorry if not. Let me know and I'll clarify more.

If it really does bother you that much, talk to her and tell her how you feel. See if you guys can't come to a compramise?
Email me If you ever need someone to talk to and I'm not online, drop me an E-mail. I'll get it on my phone!

Myspace Want to know more about me? Here's my myspace. You can see pictures of my family, and keep up with my life here.

I LOVE my Son Ethan who is 10 months old and my wonderful husband who is signing up for the Army!
sebastian72
Loyal

Post by sebastian72 »

Yeah i understand what your saying thank you, if thats why she does it then i can live with that. But its just the feeling of when i see guys walking past and just looking at them, i dont know why but i personally get a sickly feeling. But if its something she does just to feel more confident then im happy for her. She wears make up and things and always tries different things with her hair but which woman doesnt do that :). To a womans point of view do you just feel more womanly having them at a nice size? I dont understand why some woman want bigger breasts.
Kit
Veteran

Post by Kit »

To some woman, yes. Some women want bigger breast for self confidence, some to make men happy, some....because they are fascinated with themselves. Depends on the woman. Others, like my sister, want a reduction...Womem are weird that way.
Email me If you ever need someone to talk to and I'm not online, drop me an E-mail. I'll get it on my phone!

Myspace Want to know more about me? Here's my myspace. You can see pictures of my family, and keep up with my life here.

I LOVE my Son Ethan who is 10 months old and my wonderful husband who is signing up for the Army!
PurplePoemPuppet
Veteran

Post by PurplePoemPuppet »

Well it's not always wanting to have bigger breasts so much as it can be just to enhance and draw attention to what you already have. The kind of top a girl wears can be to form best to the shape of her body and to make her feel better about the form she has.

And I agree with Kit, she may be doing it for you (as well as herself). It's a good feeling to walk around with your guy, knowing you look great and that you're only his. It also can be a way for you to appeal to her. Whether or not it makes any difference in your attraction to her, she probably feels more confident. And if it really does keep concerning you, you can talk to her about it.
Email: SMyers017@gmail.com

AIM: PurplePoemPuppet
sebastian72
Loyal

Post by sebastian72 »

Many thanks for your help, appreciate it
Lena
Veteran

Post by Lena »

Yeah i understand what your saying thank you, if thats why she does it then i can live with that. But its just the feeling of when i see guys walking past and just looking at them, i dont know why but i personally get a sickly feeling. But if its something she does just to feel more confident then im happy for her. She wears make up and things and always tries different things with her hair but which woman doesnt do that :). To a womans point of view do you just feel more womanly having them at a nice size? I dont understand why some woman want bigger breasts.

[/b]

Perhaps try looking at it in a positive way: She sounds like an attractive young lady. Therefore most guys would probably love an evening (or whatever) with your girlfriend, but you're the one she chose, you know? As Kit said, its probably a confidence thing. You're the one she feels 'at her best', attractive and sexy with. She's wearing clothes that enhance how she feels whilst (possibly) trying to please you at the same time.

As for the breast size question.... I'm a D cup - not small, but not large either. I feel feminine as I am, and wouldn't want larger breasts. I don't understand why many women want larger breasts either.

If you don't understand why your girlfriend is doing something, try asking her. Communication is always a positive thing (and is essential in relationships). :)

Take care,

Lena.
Woman can not live on tea or chocolate alone.... but she can give it a damn good try.
RockNpUnKchic123
Loyal

Post by RockNpUnKchic123 »

As for the breast size question.... I'm a D cup - not small, but not large either. I feel feminine as I am, and wouldn't want larger breasts. I don't understand why many women want larger breasts either.

[/b]

Im a D cup too, and I think it isn't the girls who hae C and D cup breasts who want bigger breasts. Because the C and D cup are more towards the larger end of the spectrum. I mean they aren't huge like a G or something, but its most likely the girls with A and B cups who want the bigger breasts, mostly because they don't feel confident about their body, because they think they won't get attention from males/females.

And Sebastian I agree with Kit, I' like that with my boyfriend. And we had to sit down and about it and now he feels alot better about things. And now when we go out he trys to make the other girls jealous of me. ^.^
Oh, you are the roots that sleep beneath my feet

And hold the earth in place

Each time a faucet opens

Words are spoken

The water runs away

And I hear your name

No, nothing has changed

There was this book I read and loved

The story of a ship

Who sailed around the world and found

That nothing else exists

Beyond his own two sails and wooden shell

And what is held within

All else is sure to pass

We clutch and grasp

And debate what's truly permanent

But when the wind starts to shift

Well, there's no argument
Blue
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Post by Blue »

Hon, you are just going to have to relax*.

Women will never cease to crave attention from other men. It's not enough that just you alone think she's sexy, the whole world has to think it. Women use their sexuality to manipulate a whole slew of situations & having other men look at her confirms that she still has that power. She wants to feel attractive and wanted by everybody, not just you.

This doesn't mean she doesn't care about you, though. In fact, it's when she STOPS trying to look good that you should really start worrying.

Edited for content.

Attitude and rudeness doesn't need to exist at this site.