So There's This Little Problem...

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

RockNpUnKchic123
Loyal

So There's This Little Problem...

Post by RockNpUnKchic123 »

My boyfriend recently went to college. Im not the jealous type like usually he can hang out with girls and im fine. But there's one girl who's he's known since middle school, that i just can't stand him to be around. And it isn't because i don't trust him. I don't trust her. And on more than one occaision he's gotten off the phone with me to go do something with her. And he'll say oh yea, she was in my room today. and he'll tell me things like if i hadn't met you id probly be dating her. and that kinda bugs me. But im not worried about him cheating on me and we're engaged, but it still makes me feel like crap-ola. Help? Anyone?
Oh, you are the roots that sleep beneath my feet

And hold the earth in place

Each time a faucet opens

Words are spoken

The water runs away

And I hear your name

No, nothing has changed

There was this book I read and loved

The story of a ship

Who sailed around the world and found

That nothing else exists

Beyond his own two sails and wooden shell

And what is held within

All else is sure to pass

We clutch and grasp

And debate what's truly permanent

But when the wind starts to shift

Well, there's no argument
Kit
Veteran

Re: So There's This Little Problem...

Post by Kit »

Tell him how you feel. Just ask him not to make so many comments like that to you. If you're not comfortable what abything he says or dos you should always tell him. If he truly loves you, he'll take it into consideration.
Email me If you ever need someone to talk to and I'm not online, drop me an E-mail. I'll get it on my phone!

Myspace Want to know more about me? Here's my myspace. You can see pictures of my family, and keep up with my life here.

I LOVE my Son Ethan who is 10 months old and my wonderful husband who is signing up for the Army!
Stuck911
Loyal

Post by Stuck911 »

Tell him you don't feel comfortable when he says stuff like that to you. You can't tell him to not hang out with her, but ask him to make a little more time for you and not always run off.
DON'T HIT KIDS..... No seriously...... They have guns now

I'm ashamed at what I did for a Klondac bar.......

I want a realtionship I can finally sink my teeth into
Dirty_Sanchez

Post by Dirty_Sanchez »

You need to play this one smart...

Because telling him outright that he cannot hang out with this girl will make you come across as the possessive, clingy girl friend/fiance. And that will make him more likely to hang out with her and not you!!!

I suggest you have a serious chat with him about your concerns. Tell him how much he means to you and that, whislt you understand that he enjoys her company on occasion, you would prefer it if he didn't talk about her so much to you. Tell him that its fine for him to have female friends, but if the girl likes him then he needs to watch out and be more careful around her.
Because sometimes, when you turn and walk away, you get the feeling that everything collapses behind you. But maybe it isn't your problem anymore?