Dating Again

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

njh88_07
Loyal

Dating Again

Post by njh88_07 »

I'm dating again now that the rape is over but do I tell him what happened and that I'm pregnant?
Our attitude towards life determines lifes attitude towards us.

-Earl Nighingale

I may have done some things that are wrong but hey who hasn't? I don't know anyone that is perfect. Do you?

People don't die from suicide they die from sadness.

-ANONYMOUS

That which nourishes me also destroys me.

ANGELINA JOLIE -So true for me. I believe it.
babydoll88
Dedicated

Re: Dating Again

Post by babydoll88 »

I think he needs to know what happened.. also he should know that you are pregnant... Rape is pretty serious... when i was younger... a lot of things happened to me that affect my intimate relationship with my bf... something like rape is likely going to affect how you act around him.. and if he doesnt know what happened.. he might assume that it is something that he did.. Honesty is a very big part to a relationship...

Good Luck Hun!!
Stuck911
Loyal

Post by Stuck911 »

You should definitly tell him. He needs to know that if you start to withdrawl or anything that it's not him.
DON'T HIT KIDS..... No seriously...... They have guns now

I'm ashamed at what I did for a Klondac bar.......

I want a realtionship I can finally sink my teeth into
turtbub
Veteran

Post by turtbub »

I don't think you need to tell a guy you're just casually going out with. If someone just invites you for dinner and a movie, no serious relationship, you don't need to scare him or hurt yourself by telling him all about what happened to you. I don't think that's needed OR good for either of you.

However, if you're going to have a more serious and long term relationship, yeah. He needs to know. That way if you get upset or something freaks you out, he'll understand. And he'll be extra careful to let you know that you're safe with him.

Best of luck to you darling. <3
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." Confucius

Romans 5:8 "God demonstrates His own love toward us in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."

"If you judge people, you have no time to love them." Mother Theresa

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty." Sir Winston Churchill

There is no revenge so complete as forgiveness.