I Don't Understand..

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

kellykelly
Loyal

I Don't Understand..

Post by kellykelly »

my boyfriend tells me how much he loves me ad how he wants to be with me forever. and i do really care about him alot, and i don't want to break up with him. but he pulls all this frustrating shit all the time. my mum found out i blow coke and i'm basically grounded for the rest of my life (yea, yea, don't give me the don't do drugs thing, that's not what help i'm looking for) anyways my last inkling of freedom was that i was allowed to go to the football game. i wanted to spend some time with my b/f before i was forced to be kept inside. so i get there and after an entire 10 minutes with me he tells me he's leaving with stacie and going straight home because it's his only ride. of course i got pissed, i'm like basically never allowed out of my house and he fucks me over. he said oh i couldn't have got a ride, but c'mon i know he could have. so i tell him basically fuck you go ahead leave in the car abandon me here you don't give a fuck. and he left, got in the car right in front of me and left. anyways that was at nine, i got home at like 10 and was guna call him at 10:30 and tell him i was allowed to have people over i just couldn't leave my place. but his dad tells me he isn't home yet. it's a 15 minute ride yet he wasn't home in an hour and a half? i just love him so much and i want to be with him but i can't take this shit. cause he'll be like oh i'm an asshole, you should be mad at me, but i love you and i care about you and i'll do w/e it takes and things are okay for awhile until he just starts being an asshole again. anyways... i guess i'm just not guna call him until he calls me and pulls the same shit and i forgive him because i'm a fucking idiot. i duno. my one guy friend tells me how beautiful i am and how much better he'd treat me. but i lost faith in guys, that's all my b/f now use to say to me when we first got together. how good he was guna be to me. i guess there's no good ones left? :(
MattMan
Veteran

Re: I Don't Understand..

Post by MattMan »

kelly, don't lose faith in guys, there're always a few good ones around who have hopes of getting with certain girls, they just get shut down all the time. I'm sure you'll find the right one, but it takes time. And plus, don't you have gal friends? don't think that you need a boyfriend, just try to find a group of friends who can always cheer you up :) that'll surely make this problem seem a little less serious.
Ingenuity
Loyal

Post by Ingenuity »

sounds like me and my sister. I forgive her every time when she screws up. However, I use to do the same thing with my dad, and then I just couldn't any more. I flipped, and now I just don't care. So, if you try to stay with him, it might all go up in flames one day. Then again, if you love him, it's important that you hold on. Ecept the question is, Does he love you back? and you said that he wants you to be mad at him, so is he trying to push you away.

Well, thats my attempt to give advice.
Save The Cows!
Nikki
Veteran

Post by Nikki »

oh come on, that is ONE guy! Let's count, we're about 6 milliards on the planet, half are females, about 70% of the rest aren't your age (unless you like a lot older or younger guys). That leaves us with 0.9 milliards of guys! And you lose faith in that 0.9 milliard just because of one jerk??? Really, you need to wake up and stop being stuck on your guy.

And about your bf, did he call you? did you ask about the reason why he left and wasn't home for awhile? Listen to him first and then decide either you believe him or not. If you don't then I don't think that staying with him is a good choice, coz there's no good relationship without trust
God kicked in the head so I started a fight, coz I knew I was right! But I learned I was wrong...
Stuck911
Loyal

Post by Stuck911 »

Does lose faith in all guys just because of one. If he keeps in this cycle and you now it's going to happen again then leave him. Start over with a new guy that will give you what you deserve.
DON'T HIT KIDS..... No seriously...... They have guns now

I'm ashamed at what I did for a Klondac bar.......

I want a realtionship I can finally sink my teeth into