No Clue What To Do

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

fluffypig
Loyal

No Clue What To Do

Post by fluffypig »

add on to last post

ok yah.........this same guy told me he doesnt want a relationship right now.....which im ok with cuz i dont really want a relationship rite now either.......ok here is the problem........he still wants to have sex, as friends........

i dont want to have sex with him and never hear from him again cuz i have been thru that too many times before........he told me im not just gonna be his sex partner.......im gonna be his friend too.....but for some reason it kinda bothers me........i care about him........yet if we are friends with benefits and another guy wants to be in a relationship.....i dont think i can just turn it down....you know ? but i still want to keep this guy as a friend if i get into a relationship with another guy........why the heck is everything so complicated anymore.........jesus..........and if i am still friends with him and in another relationship then i feel like im cheating.......cuz i will be having sex with 2 guys........and one is a friend.......and one is a boyfriend.....i dont know what to do.

ok here is the other problem.

ok he wants to be friends but im not allowed to date........like i have to save my love life for him and him only? he is kinda controlling but he is all i got right now and if i lose him i dont know what id do.

he even wants me to move closer to him and get an apartment........so he can live with me........meanwhile he is still married.........and that will make him look bad in court when he goes for custody of his daughter......why am i so attracted to this guy? why do i even bother just being a sex partner?

next problem.........i still have feelings for my ex. is that normaL? i will be seeing my ex on saturday and im worried that if he asks me to go back with him........i wont be able to turn him down........if i dont turn him down then i feel like im cheating on this new guy........i dont know what im gonna do please help!
Nikki
Veteran

Re: No Clue What To Do

Post by Nikki »

Learn to say no! I mean, I don't know the beginnign of the story, but what you wrote here seems like a big mess. Get out of it. This phrase: "he is all i got right now and if i lose him i dont know what id do" - he knows it and he uses it. He wants it all - you close to him, being his friend with benefits and still be married? And hey, do you HAVE to have sex with him and be friends?? Do you really need it? Don't be so dependent on him coz it's becoming way too easy to manipulate you. You're attracted to him, so what? Ever heard of unreturned love? It happens to all of us, so it will happen to you one more time - big deal! Really, you get too stuck on people (that guy, your ex) and forget to carry on with your life (YOUR life, the way YOU want it). I suggest you leave that guy, you don't go back with your ex, and you start over. If you can't - tell me why.. coz maybe I don't understand everything (yea, didn't see the previous post)
God kicked in the head so I started a fight, coz I knew I was right! But I learned I was wrong...