Should I Tell Him?

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

Shortie
Loyal

Should I Tell Him?

Post by Shortie »

Okay so here's the deal.

I don't know if anyone remembers my last post or not but the guy I posted about and I are now dating.

I was just wondering, I've never been in a serious relationship before, Heck I haven't even kissed a guy before! And I know he has done pretty much anything there is to do with other people.

I was just wndering, should I tell him? Or what?
PurplePoemPuppet
Veteran

Re: Should I Tell Him?

Post by PurplePoemPuppet »

You could tell him upfront, or you could let yourself go as far as you're willing to. He'll probably try to kiss you, and if you're uncomfortable at that point (or even afterwards), you can let him know how that you haven't kissed anyone before or done anything further, and really let him know what your comfortability level is.

You can be upfront before that point comes too. If you're upfront he'll know where you are and may not try to push as hard for kissing and touching, which can take some of the pressure off of you.
Email: SMyers017@gmail.com

AIM: PurplePoemPuppet