Do You Ever Wonder...

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

CausticTears
Veteran

Do You Ever Wonder...

Post by CausticTears »

Do you ever wonder if you'll die alone (without a partner)? Does it scare you? Do you ever think you'll be alone for the rest of your life? Meaning no romantic relationships cause things are just not going right or something?

I think I will die alone. I have a future ahead of me and perhaps I'll have relationships here and then, but in the end... I think I'll be alone. I have these thoughts quite frequently and it frightens me more each time.

Share your thoughts, in any situation you are in.
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

-Leo Buscaglia

[HT Chat Room ][ HT Articles ]

Get your badges
sinical_sycology
Loyal

Re: Do You Ever Wonder...

Post by sinical_sycology »

hmmm I feel like I'm going to die alone, but it doesn't scare me. It's weird, iono for me I just don't feel for that girl boy relationship thing, I can't even see myself married. However I'm afraid that I'll die without a legacy to leave behind, in other words I feel that I want a child (son daughter doesn't matter) but I don't want a wife or a girlfriend or anything. Hmm I don't know I'm just weird like that, there's been girls that liked me but I never pay attention to them, people are telling oh she likes you or oh she thinks you're nice or watever, regardless I don't feel like getting into a relationship, I have had a gf before but that was too weird for me, I didn't even want to hold hands or whatever bf's and gf's do. Oh well I've accepted that fact, maybe I'll change but for now I'm content with the thought of dying alone
"For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world and lose his own soul?" - Jesus Of Nazareth -

"An educated fool is more foolish than an ignorant one." - Moliere -

"There are well-dressed foolish ideas, just as there are well-dressed fools." - Nicolas Chamfort -

"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man." - Mark Twain -

"Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes." - Oscar Wilde -

REVOLUTIONARY - An oppressed person waiting for the opportunity to become an oppressor - Cynics Dictionary -
love_not_war
Loyal

Post by love_not_war »

i think ill die alone.

i dont think ill ever get married.

it does scare me.

it makes me sad.

i joke around with my friends

that im gonna die alone

in an old shack

me and me 52 cats.

and sometimes

that feels true.

and when i say it

but laugh about

im really just hiding the fact

i think its true.

its scary.
Muh eLJay[livejournal]

"*Don't be a drag baby...

I dig you a lot, and if it makes any difference, I'm in the band.

No no no, I don't sing.

No, I don't play guitar.

I play tambourine...lead tambourine!*"

"I Try To Look At Your Face, But All I Can See Are Your Breast!"

"It Really Hurted When I Banged The Floor!!"

"A Fry With No Salt Is Like A Butt With No Hair!!!"

"My Tummy Just Went 'BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH' haha!"

"*So don't let the world bring you down,

Not everyone here is that fucked up and cold.

Remember why you came and while you're alive,

Experience the warmth before you grow old.*"
Kit
Veteran

Post by Kit »

I used too. My accident left me believing I'd never find someone who'd like a freak like me. I guess it just comes in time. I no longer feel that I'm going to die alone so greatly. Of course - I have abandonment issues so I always think that everytime my husbands leaves that he's not coming back, but eventually I calm down and realize that he loves me. That's not going to change.
Email me If you ever need someone to talk to and I'm not online, drop me an E-mail. I'll get it on my phone!

Myspace Want to know more about me? Here's my myspace. You can see pictures of my family, and keep up with my life here.

I LOVE my Son Ethan who is 10 months old and my wonderful husband who is signing up for the Army!