I Dont Even Know...

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

WhOaMi?
Loyal

I Dont Even Know...

Post by WhOaMi? »

:wallbash: ok, this is really complicated, more so than i wish...

...there is this guy and i have been friends with him for a couple of years, well like i had always kinda had a little crush on him, like a month ago i decided thati didnt really like him, then we started talking more and kinda doing stuff together, so i thought that i might like him and he might like me because ialthough i do stuff with people i dont know he isnt the type of person to do that.....then he got a gf, but we still liked talked and one night after he got a gf we were chatting online and he asked me when i was oging to come over to his house...i was just like idk.....then like he asked me to give him a handjob on the bus, and i will, or i guess i might now....so anyway i told him i didnt like ihis gf and he said thats ok we can still do stuff you know?.....well on the bus i always sit with him and like....dont want to sounds like a whore here.....but like kinda give him a handjob.....but like he doesnt even want me to have my hand on his leg or anything when other people are looking....but as soon as they turn away he asks me why i stop but i can like feel him not want anyone to see, you know?....well anyway then i said that i didnt really like that he had a gf, although really if i am doing stuff with a guy i dont rea;lly like love it when he has a gf i know it is wrong but it just kinda makes him hotter to me (sorry cant help it) , and he didnt talk to me for a few days then he sat with me again on the bus and did it all over again, and like he asks me what i would do with him if we went out and he told me when he breaks up with this gf he might go out with me because he likes me....grr...i just dopnyt know what to do about this whole deal, or if he like me or just wants me b/c i will do stuff with him.....his gf wont do anything with him and they like dont even hold hands.......so any advice or even any comments?
Kit
Veteran

Re: I Dont Even Know...

Post by Kit »

Stay away. It's not cool to mess with someone who is taken. And you are creaking a BAD image for yourself. If you don't want to sound like a "whore" or be seen as one - stop while your'e ahead. You'll feel better in the long run. And it does seem as if the only reason he's going to you IS because you're giving him what he wants when he can't get it from the one he's dating...
Email me If you ever need someone to talk to and I'm not online, drop me an E-mail. I'll get it on my phone!

Myspace Want to know more about me? Here's my myspace. You can see pictures of my family, and keep up with my life here.

I LOVE my Son Ethan who is 10 months old and my wonderful husband who is signing up for the Army!
WhOaMi?
Loyal

Post by WhOaMi? »

i talked to him tonight and we just seemed to click so well though......
Kit
Veteran

Post by Kit »

You're not listening dear...he..is..taken. Leave him alone. Not to mention he's using you. You're going to hurt a girl, and yourself in the long run. Plus distroy whatever reputation you have.
Email me If you ever need someone to talk to and I'm not online, drop me an E-mail. I'll get it on my phone!

Myspace Want to know more about me? Here's my myspace. You can see pictures of my family, and keep up with my life here.

I LOVE my Son Ethan who is 10 months old and my wonderful husband who is signing up for the Army!
WhOaMi?
Loyal

Post by WhOaMi? »

i know he is taken but he in not with the right girl....and no one has found out about me and him yet so i don think they will...
Kit
Veteran

Post by Kit »

You've got a problem and it's not even one you're concerned with....Atleast do it like this - ASK him why he's still with a girlfriend who wont do anything instead of with you who will give him what he wants. Either way - this is the vibe you're giving him; "Oh, she's easy so I'll just mess with her and stick with my gf as well."

JesseJStealth
Dedicated

Post by JesseJStealth »

You need to take a step back here. You're messing around with a taken guy and that's not cool. Not only is it wrong, but it creates a bad image for you. So no one knows yet. So what? How long will that last? You should straight up ask him: "I don't get it. You're with her and she does nothing to you while I do when you ask, and you're not with me. What gives?" If he doesn't snap immediately and say, "You know what, you're right. I'm going to dump her and be with you..." stop doing things with him and find someone else who is worth your time and energy.
The Descent into Madness... Jesse J.
WhOaMi?
Loyal

Post by WhOaMi? »

oh, so last night i was talking with him and i asked him what he liked about his gf and why he was still dating her and he like got really uncomfortable and said he didnt want to talk about it....then he just seemed really distant b/c the whole rest of the time we were talking it was just kinda awkward.....what do you think this means?
sinical_sycology
Loyal

Post by sinical_sycology »

well from my perspective, he's using you, despite the fact that you feel like you're "clicking" it doesn't change the fact that he's using you, you might feel like that but I highly doubt he does. It seems like he doesn't see you more than a tool to be used for his own needs (I know that sounded harsh but it's the best way I can word it). If I were you, I'd stop now, I mean how long has he been with his gf doing this? And if he's doing this with his gf now what makes you think he won't do it with you when and if you get together. In the longrun it doesn't seem like a good idea
"For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world and lose his own soul?" - Jesus Of Nazareth -

"An educated fool is more foolish than an ignorant one." - Moliere -

"There are well-dressed foolish ideas, just as there are well-dressed fools." - Nicolas Chamfort -

"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man." - Mark Twain -

"Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes." - Oscar Wilde -

REVOLUTIONARY - An oppressed person waiting for the opportunity to become an oppressor - Cynics Dictionary -
JesseJStealth
Dedicated

Post by JesseJStealth »

I agree. He's using you for his own pleasures. Drop him. He's driftwood. You can do much better.
The Descent into Madness... Jesse J.
WhOaMi?
Loyal

Post by WhOaMi? »

i wouldnt really care if he just wants to be FWB but like.....he doesnt even seem to like this girl.....
Kit
Veteran

Post by Kit »

It seems as if you have more feelings than you want to admitt. You're going to do what ever you want - I just suggest that you drop him and move on before you hurt someone and/or yourself.

FranklinF
Veteran

Post by FranklinF »

he doesnt seem to like you either i mean other than as a source for sexual pleasure, my boyfriend has told me he would be friends with a chick and do stuff with them but never like them and would never consider dating them, i think this is what you are in, he is a dog, but you arent listening to people so i am sure you will do as you wish, but before you have sex with the guy atleast use protection.
[center]Every once in a while, you stop in moments.

The ones that are life changing.

They edit your thinking.

They make your heart grow.

[/center]