Just Curious

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

njh88_07
Loyal

Just Curious

Post by njh88_07 »

Can two people become closer through sex? Also can two people become closer through pregnancy? I really wany me and my boyfriend to become closer but I feel like I'm drifting. You see everytime I tend to get close to someone I tend to find a way to push them away I don't want to do that this time what can I do?
Our attitude towards life determines lifes attitude towards us.

-Earl Nighingale

I may have done some things that are wrong but hey who hasn't? I don't know anyone that is perfect. Do you?

People don't die from suicide they die from sadness.

-ANONYMOUS

That which nourishes me also destroys me.

ANGELINA JOLIE -So true for me. I believe it.
FranklinF
Veteran

Re: Just Curious

Post by FranklinF »

no sex and pregnancy do not make you closer. the only thing to make you closer is by talking through it.

wanted to add my pregnancy almost ruined my relationship. he wanted me to get an abortion, then he wanted me to give my son up for adoption, finally after he saw he had no say in the matter he agreed to keep us. after your child is born it will be the hardest thing on your relationship. i dont know any mother who would disagree
[center]Every once in a while, you stop in moments.

The ones that are life changing.

They edit your thinking.

They make your heart grow.

[/center]
njh88_07
Loyal

Post by njh88_07 »

Maybe that is why I feel so distant from my boyfriend.
Our attitude towards life determines lifes attitude towards us.

-Earl Nighingale

I may have done some things that are wrong but hey who hasn't? I don't know anyone that is perfect. Do you?

People don't die from suicide they die from sadness.

-ANONYMOUS

That which nourishes me also destroys me.

ANGELINA JOLIE -So true for me. I believe it.
Halo_n_Horns
Veteran

Post by Halo_n_Horns »

Pregnancy...no. In some relationships you may get closer, but ultimately it makes things much harder and more stressful.

SEX- if you are already in a good relationship, then chances are sex will make you closer. That's how it was with my ex.... being so close physically made us care more about each other.

HOWEVER if you are in a relationship that may not be so stable or serious, and you think sex will make you closer, it probably won't. Because it will ONLY be sex. Which may be fun but it may also make the situation awkward or perhaps that is all one of you wanted...and then you'll break up soon after.

If you both really care about each other, the sex strengthens that. Otherwise, no.
<span style="font-family:Geneva"

TEACHERS PET