Breaks.

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

Spitfire
Veteran

Breaks.

Post by Spitfire »

I am wondering if anybody here has every went on a break and succesfully got back together.

And if so Im wondering how long and what the circumstances between you two were during the break.
Blame it on the yellow bananas..they just sit there..all..yellow-like!!

~FRODO THE FLYING PEANUT~

Post 200- Aug 10, 2004

Post 250- Aug 17, 2004

Post 300- Aug 23, 2004

Post 400- Sep 26, 2004

Post 500- Oct 26, 2004

Dont Make Me Eat Your First-Born Child!!
Kit
Veteran

Re: Breaks.

Post by Kit »

There is an age difference between Matthew and I. I am 18 while Matthew is 22. We 'dated' when I was 11, broke up 2 months before my accident when I was 14. We both thought that it was inapropriate for someone his age at the time to be dating a 14 year old. Later on, he got a girl pregnant - they had a set of twins. We got back together when I was 17 and now we are married and very happy together. If it's true love... You'll get back together and it'll work. Don't dwell on the time and the circumstances. If it happens, it happens. If it doesn't - she wasn't the right one and you need to go find out who you really are looking for.
Email me If you ever need someone to talk to and I'm not online, drop me an E-mail. I'll get it on my phone!

Myspace Want to know more about me? Here's my myspace. You can see pictures of my family, and keep up with my life here.

I LOVE my Son Ethan who is 10 months old and my wonderful husband who is signing up for the Army!
sweetcakes
Loyal

Post by sweetcakes »

me and my ex took a few breaks before i realized we werent supposed to be together. but everything works out differently for other people. things might work and then again they might not. the only way to find out is to let it run its course. if you both love each other and are willing to change for each others better being then it will work out. if not, then sadly it wont..goodluck though
<span style="font-family:Georgia"[I love my son!]

~*Nellie*~
VittorioCole
Loyal

Post by VittorioCole »

Personally, i've never had a break work out in the end. Its always kinda been a catalyst in the transaction from taken to single, though, and it does help ease it, a bit.

Though i'm sure, as others have said, that given the right emotions, and people, that they can work just fine.
[CENTER]So you're the fire and I'm the water.

I am the balance and you are the color.

I won't forget you when we're not together.

This is the ending, here's my surrender.[/CENTER]