my bf and me

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

lost_and_alone426

my bf and me

Post by lost_and_alone426 »

me and my bf have been dating a lil over a month and just about every week are fighting because of his sister. . . his sister is my well was my roommate she moved out today but everytime me and her get into a lil fight she tells him and he blows up on me and said i get upset over every lil thing because out of the blue today she called me and told me she was moving out so now im stuck with everything and i got a lil upset cuz she waited til she wasnt at home to tell me and so i was hurt and she tells my bf that i blew up on her and he calls me and yells at me sying i should be happy for her and not upset and then i asked him if he was gunna break up with me and he said he didnt kno he does this 2 me atleast once a week. . he said that it buggs him that i get easily upset and that im 2 much like his ex in that way and he is always comparing me to her and just about every week he threatens 2 break up with me and i dont want 2 loose him but im tired of being treated like shit. . when he yells at me i naturally break down and cry b ecause its a issue that has carried on with me cuz of my father and im just lost in wat 2 do . . im tired of getting blamed and yelled at and threatening that he is gunna break up with me over stupid stuff its like im constantly on my toes. . . wat should i do
anonymous08
Loyal

Re: my bf and me

Post by anonymous08 »

i'm glad that you realize he's not treating you well. if you know that he's not treating you the way you deserve, then you need to get out. letting an unhealthy relationship continue for any amount of time will only hurt you in the long run.
You couldn't be suicidal if your life depended on it.

there i go again, pretending that i'll fall

don't call the doctors!

they've seen it all before

they'll say just let her crash and burn

she'll learn

the attention just encourages her.

- Dresden Dolls "Girl Anachronism"

Rivv
Loyal

Post by Rivv »

You need out.

I was recently in an unhealthy relationship in the making.

I got out of it fast enough but he's still hanging around trying to get to me.

Do whatever you need to get out
Silence you lost me

No chance for one more day
TooManyScars
Loyal

Post by TooManyScars »

Relationships are difficult by definition. It is never easy to put two people together and have them get along. There will inevitably be bumps in any relationship to work through. BUT... from what it sounds like, you are in an unhealthy relationship. Your BF shouldn't be making you cry all the time. He shouldn't be making you feel like crap. He shouldn't be constantly comparing you to his EX, especially to your face. The issue with his sister sounds complicated... For lack of a better term it sounds like a love triangle in a way. Loyalties going in different directions, making each relationship more complicated.

You may like him, you may love him... but if he is really hurting you that much then it is not healthy for you to stay in the relationship. Perhaps just a break would help things to cool down as the dust settles from your roommate/his sister moving out. Who knows.

It does sound like you two need some space. Never let anyone make you feel devalued or worthless. Your worth is not dependent on what others think or say. Your worth is intrinsic, and more than you will ever be able to comprehend. Don't sell yourself short. You are a beautiful person who deserves to be happy.

Kelli
Spitfire
Veteran

Post by Spitfire »

Coming from a person who was also recently in one....get out. It may seem difficult right now but, if you dont do it now, you'll be looking at yourself wondering why you waited.
Blame it on the yellow bananas..they just sit there..all..yellow-like!!

~FRODO THE FLYING PEANUT~

Post 200- Aug 10, 2004

Post 250- Aug 17, 2004

Post 300- Aug 23, 2004

Post 400- Sep 26, 2004

Post 500- Oct 26, 2004

Dont Make Me Eat Your First-Born Child!!