confused

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

lost_and_alone426

confused

Post by lost_and_alone426 »

well me and my bf broke up a couple weeks ago. ..

friday night i went to a lil party at a friends house and this guy that ive known for 4 years took me outside and we talked. . (ive liked him since i met him) and he told me that he lked me to and everything. .well later that night we cuddled on the couch and watched movies then we went 2 his room and things went a little to far and he told me that he thinks we should definatly date and fell asleep. .the next morning he didnt really talk 2 me and he still hasnt really talked 2 me since and i dunno wat to do. . he told me that he wasnt gunna be like all the other guys and everything. . (i dont just randomly sleep with ppl he is only the 3rd guy ive been with) and im kinda scared he was saying it 2 get into my pants. .cuz he had said sumthing lke that like a month ago when i was over there hanging out and i didnt think nothing of it and i dont kno wat d oyou guys think?
Lostinhersong
Loyal

Re: confused

Post by Lostinhersong »

Have you called and questioned him about this behavior? If not, please consider it. Most things just need to be talked out.

Good luck, sweetie.
"Excuse me while I go and have a 'geek-gasm' "- random guy at Comic-Con '07

Brittni: -rips pants off of me-

Me: HEY! I was wearing those!

Brittni: My pants...I therefore have the right to revoke your right of wearing them. I just acted upon my right, and flattened your right...

Me: Yeah...You're right.
lost_and_alone426

yea i finally talked 2 him and well.. it didnt go good. . even tho he said he thinks we should date

he told me today that we're just gunna be friends. . .im pretty hurt because sumone i use 2 like alot did the same thing and when he found out he was extremly pist and then he goes and does it himself. . its like wtf
Lostinhersong
Loyal

Post by Lostinhersong »

It seems to me that he used that line solely to get into your pants. Confront him about this bit of information; because what he did is WRONG.

For my College 101 class, I had to read an article about the differences between seduction and rape. The differences are so slim that the two blur together. Him telling you that you two should date is SEDUCTION and in some states that is RAPE.

Brittni: My pants...I therefore have the right to revoke your right of wearing them. I just acted upon my right, and flattened your right...

lost_and_alone426

well we talked bout it and he said that he regrets it because

right now i have lost all my trust in hi and he said that if he could he would go back and prevent it from happening because he would rather have my friendship then a f*** buddy. . we are slowly starting 2 be okay but i told him i dont trust him at all anymore and i dunno. . .ii still really like him but he says he just doesnt see us like that. . .
Lostinhersong
Loyal

Post by Lostinhersong »

Ouch, what a prick.

See, guys piss me off in general, and guys like this are why.

Rivv
Loyal

Post by Rivv »

what a fucking asshole.

sorry. but I couldn't change the page without saying that.
Silence you lost me

No chance for one more day