Straight Guy Buys Me Flowers!! :o)

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

CanadaCraig
Veteran

Straight Guy Buys Me Flowers!! :o)

Post by CanadaCraig »

Hi Everyone!! Image

I hope you're having a great day!!

As some of you might know - I go to CODA meetings. [Codependence Anonymous Meetings] I really like them AND I really like the people there. A few Sundays ago - I invited some of the guys to come over to my house [My 'apartment'] just to talk or watch a movie or whatever. To my great surprise - one of the guys bought be flowers. He did it again - the next Sunday they came over!! It's hard to explain just how much that meant to me. At first - I felt embarrassed. And then I felt embarrassed for feeling embarrassed. [If you know what I mean] A straight guy doesn't buy another guy flowers - does he? Well.... WHY NOT?! Why is it only 'socially acceptable' for a guy to buy another guy flowers IF the other guy is DEAD?!

Those flowers meant a lot to me.

Just thought I'd share that with you.

GREAT BIG HUG

Craig!! :)
"It takes FAR MORE COURAGE to be KIND than it does to be CRUEL!!"

Be sure to LIKE my Love The Bully Facebook Page!

Please visit 'Cambilar'! It's where you'll find my eBooks!

I am a 54 year old guy from Canada!! :)
FranklinF
Veteran

Re: Straight Guy Buys Me Flowers!! :o)

Post by FranklinF »

its always nice to get the thanks for being a friend flowers, and the for no reason at all flowers but i agree just but it can go for anyone, flowers make people happy!
[center]Every once in a while, you stop in moments.

The ones that are life changing.

They edit your thinking.

They make your heart grow.

[/center]