I don't know what to do....

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

Stuck911
Loyal

I don't know what to do....

Post by Stuck911 »

I'm kind of freakign out right now and I really need someones help. I went out of town abotu two weeks ago and my boyfriend stayed home. Well I was having a bad feeling about me leaving him alone and I kind of checked his email. There were a bunch of deleted messages from the weekend I was gone from people on criagslist. Different girls and even some couples. They were alabotu meeting up and sex. I just don't know if I should talk to him about it or not. I shouldn't have been goign through his emails but what I found really upset me... I just don't know what to do..
DON'T HIT KIDS..... No seriously...... They have guns now

I'm ashamed at what I did for a Klondac bar.......

I want a realtionship I can finally sink my teeth into
InnocenceLost57
Veteran

Re: I don't know what to do....

Post by InnocenceLost57 »

Were these people from Craigslist responding to ad(s) that he had put up, like he'd put up ads looking for sex? If that's the case, then I'd definitely talk to him about it, but don't plan on being with him for too much longer. Honestly, you don't need that in your life - if he's sneaking around and lying and trying to have sex with other people, that's not only wrong emotionally, but it could possibly bring diseases into your life that you don't need.

No you shouldn't have gone through the emails, but I think that what you did find makes it necessary to talk to him. Try to see if he has an explanation, but like I said, be prepared for what might happen. There's no reason to put yourself at risk like that. Take a deep breath and approach him - hopefully things go at least OK, and listen to what he has to say, but don't let him brush you off or make excuses. This is important, and needs to be treated as such.
One minute there was road beneath us

The next just sky

Reach up

And let's propose a toast

To the thing that hurts you most

( /)

(O.o) Copy bunny into your signature to help

( <) him achieve world domination

/_|_
JustBeingMe
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Re: I don't know what to do....

Post by JustBeingMe »

I personally think you should ask him about it. Like you said you probably shouldn't have been going through his email, but that doesn't change what you found!!!

Who's to say he hasn't been cheating on you with local people, the best thing to do is to find out what's been going on or what IS going on!!