gone

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

goodmorning
Loyal

gone

Post by goodmorning »

I want to be prepared to be on my own. I want to be strong. Our relationship has gone from bad to worse, and I want to feel confident that I don't need him. I hate this so much. Sometimes I wish I'd never met him before so we could still be happy by ourselves. Everything has changed.
your name is the splinter inside me

while i wait.
gidig
Loyal

Re: gone

Post by gidig »

If you realize that the relationship is so bad, drop it. Like, right now. You don't need him, and while it may hurt to break up with him, you will realize eventually you don't need him.

Keep yourself around friends, to remind yourself that just because you don't have a boyfriend, you're not lonely, keep yourself busy so you have less time to wonder if it was the right thing to do.

Good luck.
goodmorning
Loyal

Post by goodmorning »

I don't want to break it off. We've broken up several times. I just have a feeling that it'll be broken off soon. I wish he realized how different he acts now, or at least would let me tell him. It seems all I ever get to feel is how bad of a girlfriend I am.
your name is the splinter inside me

while i wait.
Dozer94
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Post by Dozer94 »

your not a bad girlfriend. never think that. the reason you feel that is bc he makes you feel guilty. you really should break this off. asap. your healing could depend on it. most of the time its that person that doesnt end it that holds on the most. and the holding on is what tears people apart. i almost died bc i couldnt let go. gidig is right and you do need to spend time with friends and get your mind off him. their WAAAYYY more important than this guy and if he has changed so much that he wont listen to what you have to say, theres something wrong. relationships are about communitcation and there doesnt seem to be enough or you wouldnt feel this way. your life wont get better until you choose to MAKE it better. action make be nerve racking but you need this and deserve better.
Dozer*