help! his parents hate me.

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

Dozer94
Hooked On HelpingTeens

help! his parents hate me.

Post by Dozer94 »

i've been dating this guy for close to a year. i know im young but both of us had to grow up quickly and we have been engadged since april. right now we cant see each other bc his parents dont like me. they think i made their son have sex. it was the first time for both of us and bc of it his parents have gone way over the top. they've taken away everything ive given him and burned all of my letters. (when we were grounded we were allowed to write to each other.) they are forcing him to "date" (he is having a friend help him out.) and if anything goes wrong they will send him to millitary school. i got to see him for the first time in months this past saturday and he told me everything. he said that his parents dont ever want me around him again but we plan on going to college and getting married somewhere around that time. i need to know ways of getting through the next year and a half while only seeing him occasionally and communicating meeting places through friends with out being too needy. the next time we can see each other is in feburary. things slow down with is family around that time. im really in love with this guy and he has gone above and beyond for me. so... what should i do about his parents?
Dozer*
Barbies are Evil
Veteran

Re: help! his parents hate me.

Post by Barbies are Evil »

bide your time, they most likely won't stay this angry forever.......or try writing them a letter, explaining how you feel, your plans, your intentions with their son, things like that.
TJ[10:13 PM]: no not really..... it's all so.... like wow..... screw steps, you took a fuckin jet pack and strapped it on yourself and rocketed your way forward (thats my big bro)

And I'm going to extremes

Tomorrow I will change

And today won't mean a thing

I'm a bitch, I'm a tease

I'm a goddess on my knees

When you hurt, when you suffer

I'm your angel undercover

I've been numb, I'm revived

Can't say I'm not alive

You know I wouldn't want it any other way

Meredith Brooks-Bitch
Trickmatic
Loyal

Post by Trickmatic »

To be honest, they probably are looking out in your best interests since it is uncommon for a couple to be engaged at 15 years old. I think you both really do need to have a well-thought out plan. You both are 15, many things are likely to change. I think that it is admirable that you two have stayed strong through such difficult circumstances. All the best to both of you.
Dozer94
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Post by Dozer94 »

actually he is going to be seventeen on the first of january. we have thought out a lot like knowing the colleges we want to go to, our majors, how to take care of tuition, where to live at college, when to make the engadgement public (only a few friends know. his parents and mine dont) when to get married, how to do our budgeting. and i have tried writing his parents letters and waiting them out. i have known blake for two and a half years. the letter that i sent, blake told me, they tossed in thier fire pit along with all of the old letters that i had written to him when we were grounded. he thinks that they'll come around a couple years after the wedding but it feels too long. my parents love him and think that he is a great kid even after knowing about us having sex. i would think his would be less uptight then mine but they're threatening to send him to millitary school if he has any contact with me what-so-ever. i know im not a bad kid so i dont understand why they hate me so much.
Dozer*
Barbies are Evil
Veteran

Post by Barbies are Evil »

I don't think its so much hate for you as it is concern for him.......is he an only child?
TJ[10:13 PM]: no not really..... it's all so.... like wow..... screw steps, you took a fuckin jet pack and strapped it on yourself and rocketed your way forward (thats my big bro)

And I'm going to extremes

Tomorrow I will change

And today won't mean a thing

I'm a bitch, I'm a tease

I'm a goddess on my knees

When you hurt, when you suffer

I'm your angel undercover

I've been numb, I'm revived

Can't say I'm not alive

You know I wouldn't want it any other way

Meredith Brooks-Bitch
Dozer94
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Post by Dozer94 »

no. hes the oldest of three and the most well behaved and respectful. he never got into a real argument with his parents until they told him to break up with me. i know aaron and kaily started dating way before blake did but i've never heard about them doing something like this to those two. i thought, at first, that this was bc they thought i would file charges against him but any girl could do that without dating him. they said its to protect both of us but they dont realized what their doing to him too. he burnt off most of the skin on his fingers with acid at work bc he was too stressed to take a safer job.
Dozer*