confused

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

girl with a loss

confused

Post by girl with a loss »

listen to this we have been together for 3 year and he makes a new friend after we moved from fla to nc then he wants a break so i give him that option then on thanksgiving morning he decides he is moving me back to fla and dumped me ... then he gets mad when i started packing my stuff nad when i get upset , what is going on i am so confused
Trickmatic
Loyal

Re: confused

Post by Trickmatic »

IT really does sound that he's either unsure of his decision, or wants control over you. I really think that it is in your best interest to get over him because it doesn't sound like he's treating you well at all. Just focus on you, and don't worry about what he has to stay if it show no care to you.
Sam!
Veteran

Post by Sam! »

Not knowing anything more about your situation than what you've posted here, I'm going to venture a guess, like Trickmatic did, that it has something to do with exerting control over you OR that he wants attention. Some people like to create drama in relationships either to test them or to see what the balance of power is - this generally doesn't end well.

I think you need to have a very open, honest discussion with him about what's going on - but that may be easier said than done.
-Sam!
Nikki
Veteran

Post by Nikki »

sounds like he's got issues, as in, problems with friends, job (if he works), like he's not in control of his life anymore and feels lost. Sit him down and talk to him. Be like a friend, not like a gf this time. Don't show you get hurt by what he says even if he'll say he doesn't love you anymore and stuff. Try to be objective and find out what's on his mind. Maybe h's really confused right now and doesn't know what to do anymore.
God kicked in the head so I started a fight, coz I knew I was right! But I learned I was wrong...