how lovely

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

goodmorning
Loyal

how lovely

Post by goodmorning »

after almost two years of giving my boyfriend practically all of me (sexually), even when i get upset afterwards, and even though i try to be a good Christian, i still do things with him that i regret

after he told me he wanted to live with me when we go to college i said no because that's not right, i wanted to at least be a somewhat good Christian and keep at least a LITTLE BIT of self respect, and you know what he calls me? a prude.

after almost two fucking years of handjobs and blowjobs and crying and thinking of what a bad person i am.

a fucking PRUDE.
your name is the splinter inside me

while i wait.
InnocenceLost57
Veteran

Re: how lovely

Post by InnocenceLost57 »

IS he really the kind of guy who you want to stay with? Sounds to me like you deserve better, doll. Anyone who treats you like that and has you do things you aren't comfortable with doesn't seem like the sort that you want to spend your life (or even a couple more years) with.
One minute there was road beneath us

The next just sky

Reach up

And let's propose a toast

To the thing that hurts you most

( /)

(O.o) Copy bunny into your signature to help

( <) him achieve world domination

/_|_
goodmorning
Loyal

Post by goodmorning »

he says he's sorry

all i want to say is FUCK YOU.

I'M the one who tried so hard to change to fix this relationship. you want to know what he said to me? "i don't want to change."

and now, "you're being a prude."

FUCK THAT
your name is the splinter inside me

while i wait.
InnocenceLost57
Veteran

Post by InnocenceLost57 »

You NEED to make compromises in a relationship, otherwise it won't work. It's part of being able to make sacrifices for the other person to make things work well. If he's not willing to do that, then forget him.
One minute there was road beneath us

The next just sky

Reach up

And let's propose a toast

To the thing that hurts you most

( /)

(O.o) Copy bunny into your signature to help

( <) him achieve world domination

/_|_