Oh No.

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

Burning

Oh No.

Post by Burning »

So I like this guy. Ha. I know he DID like me and I think he still does. I'm in highschool (I'm actually homeschooled) and so is he (but he's in public school). But he's younger than me... by two years. Is that bad? I freak out about this a lot. I don't see him that much but I text him a lot. I'm not sure how to handle this whole thing.
Have fun in life... listen to heavy metal! :D
OverDrive
Veteran

Re: Oh No.

Post by OverDrive »

No, a 2 year difference is not that bad, but again, it depends on how old you are.... use the rule of 7.

Half your age, add 7 - that's the lowest that's socially accpetable.

for the high end,

Take your age, and subutract the number above, and then add the result to your age

ie, if you're 17

half of 17 is 8.5. 8.5 + 7 = 15.5. So at 17, the lowest that is socially acceptable is 15 and a half.

on the high end, 17-15.5= 1.5. 17 + 1.5 = 18.5.

So the socially acceptable range if you're 17 years old is anywhere between 15 and a half to 18 and a half years old.
Adam Marshall

HelpingTeens.org Owner

Image Articles Image Resources Image Live Chat Image Support Groups and much more!

I can't think of a better use of server resources... I really can't.