A Little Unconfident

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

brillyx

A Little Unconfident

Post by brillyx »

I have been turned down by two girls so far. I really want to be in a relationship because I am longing for what it feels like to have a girlfriend. There is recently a girl I have taken an interest in, I just want to make sure I don't get rejected all over again.

Can someone please offer me any tips?
Broken1107
Dedicated

Re: A Little Unconfident

Post by Broken1107 »

Don't ever go for a relationship just because you want the feeling. It's not a good idea, i promise you that. But if you like someone you have to go for it. Before someone else does. But try to find out if she likes you back first. Yes you might get rejected but at least you'll then know how she feels and you'll know if you should keep your hopes up on her or to move on. But you'll find someone one day who loves you so much and you'll be happy. You're amazing and deserve the best, don't just settle for anyone because you want a girlfriend.